Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The Dark Knight Metal Slip Case
Big W Exclusive
Price: $31.93

Note: Extremely rare to come by, BD release with a metal cover for TDK. Was a Big W exclusive ... Big W is alot like Targets here in the States. $31.93 at release.

tdk_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dazza78
Even though I'm getting out of the steelcase game, this is one edition I would still consider purchasing and / or trading for.

Just because it has that numbered component to it.

Even though I'm getting out of the steelcase game, this is one edition I would still consider purchasing and / or trading for.

Just because it has that numbered component to it.

I would love one for my Batman
Collection. But I also am not in the steel case game. Just Smokin Aces. Its smokin!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I need to stop checking out these posts!! I just want want want!
It's not fair on my precious heart, I see a steelbook, fall in love then realise I'll never own it.
No one warned me of this! Truly depressing! Thanks everyone! Thanks a lot!

: (

Whitcoulls of New Zealand had quite a lot of these on their shelves at one time.
I picked up four for some fellow collector's. I have since tried to get some more, but they say that all stock is now sold. I wouldn't mind betting that there are still one or two available in store somewhere.

Whitcoulls of New Zealand had quite a lot of these on their shelves at one time.
I picked up four for some fellow collector's. I have since tried to get some more, but they say that all stock is now sold. I wouldn't mind betting that there are still one or two available in store somewhere.

I was in New Zealand in October and saw about half a dozen copies at various Whitcoulls locations, but, i think they would have been cleared up by now like you say

I was in New Zealand in October and saw about half a dozen copies at various Whitcoulls locations, but, i think they would have been cleared up by now like you say

A little off topic, but on topic in regards to Batman The Dark Knight.

While I was in Vegas I stopped at one Best Buy and they had 2 of the Blu-ray TDK Exclusive Cowl Mask and Joker Mask Editions. That shocked me, for such a big city and they still had some stock? Gotta be over what, 2 years old? TDK release date. I thought about buying both, but I hate the way the Cowl looks. They were 29.99

Reactions: spice1dank