Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: 4K + BD + Bonus disc

2BBFD5AE-EC76-44F2-B0D7-11EE5EE073B6.jpeg81095F79-9CEE-4540-B15F-1BED57C06BB4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not owning a single Blufans release when you are in premium steelbook game, is like not having a sex in life yet :D
I know I know.. intend to remedy this problem

Atm I have the Dark Knight trilogy steelbook set which I think is from Germany (did not know this at the time, ebay had it advertised as 'Trilogy' and it turned up saying 'Trilogie'

Here is a video I found of the version I have ( not my video )

That title box not being in English is still haunting me :wtf:

Not owning a single Blufans release when you are in premium steelbook game, is like not having a sex in life yet :D

i.e. to be like @TheCollector86 :naughty:

I know I know.. intend to remedy this problem

Atm I have the Dark Knight trilogy steelbook set which I think is from Germany (did not know this at the time, ebay had it advertised as 'Trilogy' and it turned up saying 'Trilogie'

Here is a video I found of the version I have ( not my video )

That title box not being in English is still haunting me
:wtf:

Nice set that, I've still got it in my collection as well :thumbs:

Lol no, this is a WEA Steelbook, this will never be that limited. Not even close :LOL:

Are you sure about that?

From another site that announced it first:

The Dark Knight WEA Steelbook (Blufans Exclusive #61) (4K+2D+Bonus Disc)
(4K+2D+Bonus Disc) 3 Discs Release with WEA steelbook in super limited Print Run! Coming in Jan 2022!

Does anyone have a rough idea how many prints each will have? Don't know anything about bluefans, not got a single one. Worried that I'd probably miss one or two and then have give in to a scalper
I will be hosting Group Buys here and will have good qty. It shouldn't be a blood bath etc. Probably super limited in that maybe 2k instead of 3,4k etc of past. I'll know more details .... when we chat next.

I will be hosting Group Buys here and will have good qty. It shouldn't be a blood bath etc. Probably super limited in that maybe 2k instead of 3,4k etc of past. I'll know more details .... when we chat next.
How can I get a notification when you start hosting group buys for this titles? I don't want to miss this group buys.
Thanks.

Oh really? I expected it to be rarer
From why I read initially from TDK was supposed to be very limited.
That seems difficult with a WEA steelbook. Guess we will find out very soon since it is an early 2022 release for TDK and the other 2 soon to follow.

Reactions: gAnX
Are you sure about that?

From another site that announced it first:

The Dark Knight WEA Steelbook (Blufans Exclusive #61) (4K+2D+Bonus Disc)
(4K+2D+Bonus Disc) 3 Discs Release with WEA steelbook in super limited Print Run! Coming in Jan 2022!
Yes I am sure about that. Super limited means for WEA Steelbooks something different than for WWA Steelbooks.