wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't read my post properly lol... I asked if it stood up fine with the sets displayed, which we know that id doesn't unfortunately.

Nice display!

Ah so with the lid of the big box open? Yeah no gravity says no to that, it wouldn't even stay open while I was putting the one clicks in it (which to answer another of your questions is a very tight fit)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Ah so with the lid of the big box open? Yeah no gravity says no to that, it wouldn't even stay open while I was putting the one clicks in it (which to answer another of your questions is a very tight fit)
For that reason I think it's slightly flawed and could have been designed for sets displaying inside it. However, I'll display the box next to the sets I think rather than keep them inside the box, unless I run out of room... or sell the lot at cost.

Looks like mine is at the post office awaiting my coming to collect it. Typical, I'm working tomorrow and straight after work I have to drive somewhere for my week off so I won't even get to see it unless I delay ,my drive. lol

Motherbox arrived today, beautiful & well packaged.

Mine has a slash, spanning from the side to the middle, on the area between the side & top of the lid, it causes separation of the lid & front hanging panel & is quite noticeable. The damage most likely occurred before packaging.

I'm wondering if I should contact HDZeta about this, if so, who would I contact?

Motherbox arrived today, beautiful & well packaged.

Mine has a slash, spanning from the side to the middle, on the area between the side & top of the lid, it causes separation of the lid & front hanging panel & is quite noticeable. The damage most likely occurred before packaging.

I'm wondering if I should contact HDZeta about this, if so, who would I contact?

Yes. They have already replied to others to contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.