wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thank you, been trying to use their contact us form, but it keeps timing out, guess I'll try [email protected] .
First chapter from "Sale Support -> Replacement Policy" (in the link section at the bottom of every page at shop.hdzeta.com):
When you encounter problems need to replace the products when you first please contact customer service: [email protected], please email detailed description of goods exchange situation, reason, order number, product defect pictures and other details, the customer (service) will respond to you within 24 hours (except holidays).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rsaotome and dfoles
Mine arrived today and it was damaged...:grumpy: Wasn't planning to send an email but thought I might as well and see what resolution they can offer? :meh:

To those complaining about it falling over the answer is no it won't just fall over if you push it! The mother box weighs over 1600g, a little over a Zeta boxset, so essentially its four boxset stuck together and obviously wider to fit them all in so around 6kg in weight. So yep don't worry you can stand it upright if you want but you can't open the lid though thats the only problem. For me I tend to like displaying it flat so you can open and dip into it.

And for those that are complaining that the individual spaces for boxset are too tight, well I disagree, I think it's perfect :p :thumbs: They are designed so you can carry your MB anywhere, even on holiday if you fancy so they are kept nice and snug. If you plan to sell it then you got the greatest packaging for it! It's only tight when you insert this in unopened, because of the seal it's not complete flat on the corners so just give it a little push. But once in, they fit nicely!

Apart from having a ding and dented boxset, it's a good effort from Zeta, but the only issue which I am sure they are discussing is the risks involved and the potential damages and cost. Great for those that can get a mint one, but overall is it a good business risk and return for investment? :confused: Only Zeta will know...

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Mine arrived today and it was damaged...:grumpy: Wasn't planning to send an email but thought I might as well and see what resolution they can offer? :meh:

To those complaining about it falling over the answer is no it won't just fall over if you push it! The mother box weighs over 1600g, a little over a Zeta boxset, so essentially its four boxset stuck together and obviously wider to fit them all in so around 6kg in weight. So yep don't worry you can stand it upright if you want but you can't open the lid though thats the only problem. For me I tend to like displaying it flat so you can open and dip into it.

And for those that are complaining that the individual spaces for boxset are too tight, well I disagree, I think it's perfect :p :thumbs: They are designed so you can carry your MB anywhere, even on holiday if you fancy so they are kept nice and snug. If you plan to sell it then you got the greatest packaging for it! It's only tight when you insert this in unopened, because of the seal it's not complete flat on the corners so just give it a little push. But once in, they fit nicely!

Apart from having a ding and dented boxset, it's a good effort from Zeta, but the only issue which I am sure they are discussing is the risks involved and the potential damages and cost. Great for those that can get a mint one, but overall is it a good business risk and return for investment? :confused: Only Zeta will know...
n3wk1d said to contact him directly if you are in need of a replacement for a damaged one.
(If you bought it from his GB)

If something arrives damaged I think you should always mentioned it. If only for them to improve their packaging in the future.
I always worry about shipments from Blufans and HDZeta, but never from our friends @carllenc, @cooey and @apsmith21 for example. Those packages can be dropped from a plane and still are fine :thumbs: My compliments.
Why not take a little bit more time and material to make sure it arrives in one piece. Is it still cheaper for them to accept that a few need replacements?
Could be, but still, it gives the customer a better feeling when it’s in one piece.

Picked mine up today, and yeah a minor ding on the rear corner for me as well :( (which considering the outer box was in mint condition implies it was like that when it went in there...How many "van crash" boxes do we think they salavaged?:LOL:).
Quality is great, just the weird paper surround that fits around the boxes once inserted is a very fragile and not going to withstand being removed more than a few times! What I've mainly realised is that I've got zero room for a giant box that holds boxes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_20190523_131520.jpg

IMG_20190523_131531.jpg

IMG_20190523_131548.jpg

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Picked mine up today, and yeah a minor ding on the rear corner for me as well :( (which considering the outer box was in mint condition implies it was like that when it went in there...How many "van crash" boxes do we think they salavaged?:LOL:).
Quality is great, just the weird paper surround that fits around the boxes once inserted is a very fragile and not going to withstand being removed more than a few times! What I've mainly realised is that I've got zero room for a giant box that holds boxes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 428657
View attachment 428659

View attachment 428660

You got to reorganise your collection to house this baby in! Get rid of the standard steels, make room for more premiums, that’s what I had to do.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilThing
You got to reorganise your collection to house this baby in! Get rid of the standard steels, make room for more premiums, that’s what I had to do.
Yep, doing that as well. Occasionally a normal steelbook, but mostly premiums right now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
My box arrived today and I’m on my way home. Hopefully it arrived in a good shape, but reading about a “lot” of damaged ones makes me very nervous!

My box arrived today and I’m on my way home. Hopefully it arrived in a good shape, but reading about a “lot” of damaged ones makes me very nervous!
You're right to be nervous. Here's another story for you, got mine today, better than I thought (inside which is what I was worried about). Mint except for a small crush in one of the rear corners.

They've done a good job with it overall.

You're right to be nervous. Here's another story for you, got mine today, better than I thought (inside which is what I was worried about). Mint except for a small crush in one of the rear corners.

They've done a good job with it overall.

Sorry to hear. Mine is ok. No issues found.

Still, the packaging could have been better. The foam around it really can’t absorb that much.

Reactions: DMD4k
Thanks... it's not too bad thankfully. Just the sheer size of it made it more susceptible to damage than a more compact OC box for example.
All things considered they did a good job with it even after the setback.

I contacted [email protected] about the damaged motherbox, complete with photos & a detailed description, but have yet to hear back. Is it a holiday over there, or do I just need to keep hounding them until they respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.