wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know for sure that they wont be selling single editions of each film and variant ?

Would be nice if HDZeta could let us know?

@wxlinkswd
The one thing I know for sure is that nobody here knows anything for sure about how this is going to go down.
It's possible that even HDZeta hasn't decided for sure how they will do this. They may very well prefer to do this all at once but they may also be taking everybody's comments into consideration and not rushing to a decision.

I completely disagree with changing the design.
I imagine the fastening will be magnetic anyway. I don't particularly want a removable front cover either. I can see this box being like blufans OC boxes, just a hell of a lot stronger.

You're right! ;-)

I really love the simplicity of this artwork. Classic and sexy! It does not have to be overloaded. Perfect work Hdzeta! :)

You're right! ;-)

I really love the simplicity of this artwork. Classic and sexy! It does not have to be overloaded. Perfect work Hdzeta! :)

Totally agree I absolutely love this artwork ever since it was shown in the HDN thread a few months back so was really hoping it was going to be used somewhere in the Boxset. Like you say it is simplified, classic and seXc artwork but it works so well as the base tones from each section flows down to the OC below it so well.

Totally agree I absolutely love this artwork ever since it was shown in the HDN thread a few months back so was really hoping it was going to be used somewhere in the Boxset. Like you say it is simplified, classic and seXc artwork but it works so well as the base tones from each section flows down to the OC below it so well.

The only thing that I have to complain about is the third OC (The Dark Knight Rises) color does not fit optimally to the third picture of the interior design of the Ultimate Box. The other two OC's are perfect. For me that's just a small thing. I just noticed. ;-) complain at a high level! :-D

Reactions: willbar84
The only thing that I have to complain about is the third OC (The Dark Knight Rises) color does not fit optimally to the third picture of the interior design of the Ultimate Box. The other two OC's are perfect. For me that's just a small thing. I just noticed. ;-) complain at a high level! :-D

:D Paying this kind of cash, I think we’re entitled to have a small complain at a high level over something pretty insignificant as the whole package is near perfect. Top effort Zeta now bring on the individual OC BS’s :woot:

Yeah I see what you mean there and agree with what your saying as the first two are more seemless then the third but I think that has more to do with the artwork chosen for TDKR OC. Which is quite fitting actually as I love Batman Begins and The Dark Knight OC just as much as each other but with TDKR I love it just a smidge less.

Are these being sold together as a trilogy or is each one getting an individual box set?

The question has been asked numerous amounts of times in the thread and we have yet to receive any update from HDZeta......

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Already have
-4k discs
- original white trilogy ( Japan 1 and 2 and Korean 3)
-Japan latest release steelbooks
- UK re release steelbooks
- US/Canada steelbooks
Not even a DC fan. LOL.

No way am I spending more than 500$ on this. That's just an insane amount of money.
Sell all of them and buy this because it's the best you'll ever get for this trilogy :)

Although the Japanese steels are great ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Status
Not open for further replies.