wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly the most underwhelming release (and movie) out of the trilogy, but still quite good. The trilogy as a whole will be sick. Now bring them to us!

Looks great, my favourite Slip would be the “Special Pack” but yes I have to agree that it would’ve made a better DL. The 4K Lenti looks great aswell but the DL leaves me wanting more. I feel Bane dominated and didn’t leave any room for something “catty” like the poster below which I was hoping for it to be used :drool:

1543649718233.jpeg

along with the complementing “frosty” Bane poster that was posted earlier in The Dark Knight Thread by Harry :thanks:

1543649838862.png

Looks great, my favourite Slip would be the “Special Pack” but yes I have to agree that it would’ve made a better DL. The 4K Lenti looks great aswell but the DL leaves me wanting more. I feel Bane dominated and didn’t leave any room for something “catty” like the poster below which I was hoping for it to be used :drool:

View attachment 404720
With Selena wearing that outfit, no wonder the Dark Knight “Rises” :)

Last edited:
4K slip and special pack slip look decent

now that we have seen all the slips, I have one "concern":

- The Dark Knight: lenti (4K) is focused on the Joker
- The Dark Knight Rises: lenti (4K) is focused on Bane

I'm not a fan of a slip 100% focused on the villain, but then why not do the same with Ras Al Ghul for Batman Begins? there is not a single image of him. I know there might not be any official artwork, but still :(

View attachment 404720

Wow! I haven't seen that poster before That is beautiful. I really wish that was on a slip.
I also would have liked to see a slip using the image of all 3 of them together. I really like that image.

4 sides of Bane and only 2 sides for Batman? Only the folder for Catwoman. I would have liked to have seen her on one of the slips.

OK I gotta say it before someone else does.

I would like to have seen her in one of her slips.
I would like to have seen her out of her slip.

But of course we have in other movies. :emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.