wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
I mean the invoice for the balance of the payment
Of the two parts and the box to the who paid the deposit on the website

For everyone who purchased from site directly from HDZ, link is now available for you to purchase the remaining items:

Please note:
This item only for who ordered Batman Begins boxsets,price include The Dark Knight and The dark Knight Rises Lenticular boxsets,and 42USD for TDK Trilogy collector box.the collector box weight around 2.8kg,shipping would be 42USD by EMS.
The deposit was subtract from final prices,If you didnt bought the Batman begins,please do not buy this item.
If you want to send the 2 boxsets as separtely to avoid customs,please send the email to [email protected].

Reactions: OMRA1080
These are easily the best releases of TDK trilogy ever. The steelbooks, the content, the slip finishes, the matching presentation and the packages as a whole, complete with collector box... easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I really wish the HDZeta sticker and DC sticker were on the inside of the cellophane. The biggest reason I don't want to open these is because then I won't have the nice looking stickers on the one-click...

• Thanks
Reactions: Chokwe
I really wish the HDZeta sticker and DC sticker were on the inside of the cellophane. The biggest reason I don't want to open these is because then I won't have the nice looking stickers on the one-click...
LMAO, the round DC sticker is easily re-stickable. The gold foil HDZ one though is a lot trickier I've found. In the past it usually just crumbles or the backing comes off even when I've tried to heat first. I usually just cut around those now and keep on the plastic inside the box.

LMAO, the round DC sticker is easily re-stickable. The gold foil HDZ one though is a lot trickier I've found. In the past it usually just crumbles or the backing comes off even when I've tried to heat first. I usually just cut around those now and keep on the plastic inside the box.
Yeah, it's really too bad. I love the look of the gold and silver label stickers. I really want to open, and I'm sure I will, it just sucks not to have the sticker on it. A minor gripe, I know, but still...

Yeah, it's really too bad. I love the look of the gold and silver label stickers. I really want to open, and I'm sure I will, it just sucks not to have the sticker on it. A minor gripe, I know, but still...
I too like the silver and gold stickers they use, just hate that they're a cheapo foil that's not re-stickable (or easily anyway). I'm quite happy with just the DC stuck on the front, and the gold kept inside the boxes.

N.B. Mine are still stuck to the shrink wrap currently though. I was too eager to open and see the contents than worry about stickers :D

Wish they'd include extra stickers in the box like PAC does when you buy their tri- or quad-packs.

These are easily the best releases of TDK trilogy ever. The steelbooks, the content, the slip finishes, the matching presentation and the packages as a whole, complete with collector box... easily.

Yep I feel mightily silly now saying I was only getting these as they're my most favourite films of all time (well the first two), HDZ have produced nothing short of a masterpiece with these. The depth in every single lenticular up there with anything anyone has released up till now and the finishes on the full slips for Begins and TDK are surely going to be contenders for the end of year awards. The only sub par slip of all 6 is the Full Slip/Special Pack for Rises but given everything else in these releases we can forgive them for that. Haven't even mentioned the quality of the steelbooks themselves or the plethora of awesome extras either. Just awesome awesome awesome

Opened up my sets last night, awesome.

Surprised customs didn't stop the package considering the size of the box they came in and the weight lol.

For those planning to keep sealed I applaud you, one for the restraint and secondly because HDZeta quality control strikes again.

Both Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises steelbooks have scratches on them, strangely enough in the top left hand corner corner of the front covers on the steels. They aren't massive but stand out quite abit on the Dark Knight Rises steelbook especially which is a shame. Other wise the sets were mint and have amazing slips.

I get why there was no Harvey Dent/Two Face artwork on the slips as there wasn't much promotional material for him but they shouldve put Cat Woman on one of the Rises slips. Maybe a double lenti on the slip which has Banes face on the back.. Would've topped the whole thing off IMO

Anyway, amazing release. Can't wait for the mother box to come and then into Aquaman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.