wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates:
The Van with the accident at expressway from post office to airport,almost 90% stuffs was damaged,we are talking about the compensations with the china post now,but we dont know when will done,so we decide remake the collector boxes first,the shipping will delay 10-15 days,we are so sorry for the delay,we will do the best to send out the box early to everyone.sorry again.
Didn't Filmarena had such an issue also a while back?

I read somewhere that the post van delivering them to the airport was in a crash and everything got damaged.

Heard Zeta were reprinting the boxes....

Read that on FB yesterday but don't know to what extent it affects people.

Any update @wxlinkswd for the mother box?
I read somewhere that the post van delivering them to the airport was in a crash and everything got damaged.

Heard Zeta were reprinting the boxes....

Read that on FB yesterday but don't know to what extent it affects people.

Updates:
The Van with the accident at expressway from post office to airport,almost 90% stuffs was damaged,we are talking about the compensations with the china post now,but we dont know when will done,so we decide remake the collector boxes first,the shipping will delay 10-15 days,we are so sorry for the delay,we will do the best to send out the box early to everyone.sorry again.

Reactions: Fajiats
Seriously? lol Jeeez, I never knew about any van crash!
Delay doesn't worry me though, I still have no idea where I'm going to display my Lego Millenium Falcon, never mind this motherbox!

When I read your post I guess my mind was on autopilot because when I got to mother, box was not the word that followed. :LOL:

Seriously? lol Jeeez, I never knew about any van crash!
Delay doesn't worry me though, I still have no idea where I'm going to display my Lego Millenium Falcon, never mind this motherbox!
I am sure your attic/loft or the back of your garage has some space for it:D

Any statisticians out there, what are the chances of a second van accident from post office to airport?
I always like to emotionally prepare for the worst while hoping for the best.:watch:

I doubt there was a crash.. I mean I'm not saying it's not possible but I just doubt it. Its not like there is any way we could verify it. Plus I've seen quite a lot of people receiving theirs on other social media platforms including myself... Many of which have received damaged boxes which appear to have been damaged/torn before being shipped so maybe its a quality control problem or manufacture was taking longer than predicted and coming out with this story was easier then being bombarded daily for updates.

I could be wrong,it's just a feeling I have

Reactions: Marc Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.