The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover + Comic) (Costco Exclusive) [Canada]

Arrow

Bullseye, baby!
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
Just hit my Costco and the US doesn't have this edition. Guess I just figured that if Canada had it the US would too oh well. However if anyone is looking for the cheapest place to get the regular blu ray with lenticular slip Costco has it for $18.99.

Reactions: tridon
Heads up.

I could not find this in 2 Costco stores, so I gave Costco a call during lunch time and it seems to be an online exclusive but it's already sold out. :(

Heads up.

I could not find this in 2 Costco stores, so I gave Costco a call during lunch time and it seems to be an online exclusive but it's already sold out. :(

Fark! You dont say. I was suppose to get this for a friend once it was confirmed that was indeed the slip cover as shown on the site. :(

Bad news time I guess. Maybe it will come back up?

Fark! You dont say. I was suppose to get this for a friend once it was confirmed that was indeed the slip cover as shown on the site. :(

Bad news time I guess. Maybe it will come back up?

Yea, if you do a search for it at costco.ca right now, it doesn't show up even though the link above works.

Nothing here.... :-(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354660039.668374.jpg

Is there confirmation this edition is indeed what is pictured in the Costco listing page?

Trying to get confirmation for a friend.... IF anyone has this and can provide pictures that would be just awesome!