The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover + Comic) (Costco Exclusive) [Canada]

Arrow

Bullseye, baby!
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics, Vindicated! Looks like it'll be a tough one to get considering how you also have to be a member of Costco Canada in order to acquire it.

Well, when you receive it, we'd appreciate some photos for confirmation if you don't mind.

On top of vindicated08's post - here is another confirmation of an acquired Dark Knight Costco Canada Exclusive

DK_COSTCO_zps67bf5945.jpg

Some posts were deleted, let's stop the animosity. We are all happy this slipcover exists.
But lets keep all the sarcastic/snappy comments to ourselves.

I am considering a small group buy for this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
Steps to acquire this Gem

3 Discs Lenticular Slipcover with bonus comic book and Costco Exclusive Sticker

1. Resident of Canada
2. Need to be Club Member of Costco Canada
3. Available in Costco Canada Site & In Store

ooohhh - the chase is interesting :p

Rarity? let me see if there are arguments about it :LOL:

Some posts were deleted, let's stop the animosity. We are all happy this slipcover exists.
But lets keep all the sarcastic/snappy comments to ourselves.

I am considering a small group buy for this :)

^^^^ ok fine.... ill put it another way then...

Xage your incorrect about having to have a Costco membership. Anyone can order online from Costco as I did for my friend. Only in-store purchases from Costco require a membership.

This friendly enough G:Box?

Reactions: tridon and ocielz
^^^^ ok fine.... ill put it another way then...

Xage your WRONG about having to have a Costco membership. Anyone can order online from Costco as I did for my friend. Only in-store purchases from Costco require a membership.
Ahhh... didn't know that. When I've ordered one yesterday, on the online form, they asked me my Costco membership.

Ahhh... didn't know that. When I've ordered one yesterday, on the online form, they asked me my Costco membership.

Hey Marc,

Just leave it blank and the order goes through just fine. I read it somewhere on Costco's website that you can order items online without a membership but I cant quite find it again. I ordered a copy for a fellow HDN pal and it even shipped already and I dont have a Costco membership...

I know we cant link other forums but Ill do it anyways and you can just remove it after but here is a thread about peeps talking about not having to have costco membership to buy items online: (Drum: done) :p

Xage your incorrect about having to have a Costco membership. Anyone can order online from Costco as I did for my friend. Only in-store purchases from Costco require a membership.

You're right - it can proceed to order despite "Not a member of Costco Canada"

I was able to re-order however I found another limitation - Allowed max "2" limit per order
with error message:

"We're sorry, only 2 are available for item 340400. Please adjust your quantity and try again. "

This looks nice but I already have the digibook. It's a nice slip though, the lenticular on this is very effective!