The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover + Comic) (Costco Exclusive) [Canada]

Arrow

Bullseye, baby!
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2012
Canada
Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly no. Still waiting for someone to confirm this. I have a feeling it doesn't exist.

The Xage says it Does Exist! - its one of my upcoming editions to add in here:

XAGEDKPREVIEW.jpg

Have you ordered yours or are you stuck in the world of Doubt and wait for others to show "proof"?

Last edited:
Have you ordered yours or are you stuck in the world of Doubt and wait for others to show "proof"?

He just means that there's been absolutely zero coverage or photos online besides the Costco listing. It's not even appearing on eBay. I'm sure it does exist, but most are worried whether or not the slipcover will actually look like the stock photo.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
He just means that there's been absolutely zero coverage or photos online besides the Costco listing. It's not even appearing on eBay. I'm sure it does exist, but most are worried whether or not the slipcover will actually look like the stock photo.

But would you rather - go for the "challenge" at the beginning? or would you - go for wait for that opportunity grabbed by others who acquired it and change the whole game by having it sold at a marked up level on places like greedbay?

But would you rather - go for the "challenge" at the beginning? or would you - go for wait for that opportunity grabbed by others who acquired it and change the whole game by having it sold at a marked up level on places like greedbay?

I don't really consider it a challenge. Why would someone want to waste money on something that may or may not exist? Yeah, it sucks to pay more on eBay or elsewhere at a later date, but sometimes that's the risk you take. I know that I personally don't have a ton of expendable cash to just throw away on risks. I've done that enough over the last year and now I'm going to work out of town away from my family to make up for it.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I don't really consider it a challenge. Why would someone want to waste money on something that may or may not exist? Yeah, it sucks to pay more on eBay or elsewhere at a later date, but sometimes that's the risk you take. I know that I personally don't have a ton of expendable cash to just throw away on risks. I've done that enough over the last year and now I'm going to work out of town away from my family to make up for it.

I don't see that in this case given that

1. Order can be placed in Costco Site
2. Picture and features have been posted

And given that this is Direct Market and Not Auction market - Its all good whether it exist or not (you can get refund and charge backs)

I don't see that in this case given that

1. Order can be placed in Costco Site
2. Picture and features have been posted

And given that this is Direct Market and Not Auction market - Its all good whether it exist or not (you can get refund and charge backs)

Well, when you receive it, we'd appreciate some photos for confirmation if you don't mind.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I have my head far up doubt's ass... its berried in there if you must know. :thumbs:

I jsut dont get the logic given that you are from Canada - Access to Costco.Ca website and shipping is FAR OUT ADVANTAGEOUS on your end

Yet still - you are awaiting other people's image post before you begin

1. Actions
2. Stand corrected that the fact is that this Exclusive Do Exist

It's real. It has a lenticular slipcover (which surprised me) identical to Target's digi-book and seems to be the same comic book inside. I'll post a pic of it tonight if I don't forget.

Wow! Lenticular?! I think this could be the hardest-to-find out of all the TDKR slipcovers! EEK!

Steps to acquire this Gem

3 Discs Lenticular Slipcover with bonus comic book and Costco Exclusive Sticker

1. Resident of Canada
2. Need to be Club Member of Costco Canada
3. Available in Costco Canada Site & In Store

ooohhh - the chase is interesting :p

Rarity? let me see if there are arguments about it :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator: