South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
How common is it for the credits to be printed on the back of the steel like that? It's not as bad as a blue bar at the top but it still takes away from the overall appeal for me. I'm assuming it's a legal thing but I wish that stuff was reserved for the slip if necessary.

How common is it for the credits to be printed on the back of the steel like that? It's not as bad as a blue bar at the top but it still takes away from the overall appeal for me. I'm assuming it's a legal thing but I wish that stuff was reserved for the slip if necessary.

It's the Studios decision...Some of Warner's stuff has a nice clean back...

Reactions: bixmanj
If no other retailer gets this, I'll go with Full Slip Type A. At least that one has artwork that hasn't been used in the US to my knowledge. But I agree with what everyone is saying; a little disappointed with the repetitive art. Being a WWA steelbook though, it makes sense.

Are the Korean steelbooks members keep talking about the ones on eBay that are crazy expensive or am I missing something? Would like to be able to get all 3 movie white steels if possible.

Are the Korean steelbooks members keep talking about the ones on eBay that are crazy expensive or am I missing something? Would like to be able to get all 3 movie white steels if possible.
They sure are. Japan also released white as well.

But be careful if you're looking to buy, as there was a second release that then had a purple tinge to the white (known by collectors as wurple), that are not quite as sought after as the pure white first release.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
_-_-__1.jpg
hi great news for every one seems they are doing a non novamedia dark knight rises steelbook 2 discs and also kimchidvd are doing as well same as there exclusive but with out the goodies great for those people who wanted see the white steelbook in it's glory hell yes peoples call has been listened to and is live for pre-order released 12/12/14 grab one while you can as you all will know they sell like crazy

Last edited:
My advice is jump aboard the GB whist you still have the opportunity. White Batman is something loads of collectors are still kicking themselves for missing out on a couple of years ago.

History repeating methinks.

My advice is jump aboard the GB whist you still have the opportunity. White Batman is something loads of collectors are still kicking themselves for missing out on a couple of years ago.

History repeating methinks.

That's what I planned to do I'm just waiting until the usa gb opens back up I'm just not sure when that'll be. Seeing the regular version selling everywhere is making me a bit nervous tho. I want to hurry up an lock my name in.

Reactions: Starling