Digibook The Dark Knight Rises - Müller Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Release: November 30th, 2012
Müller Store exclusive (not available online)!
No pricing Info yet!
attachment.php

Attachments

• big__The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Collectors-Book-Newsbild-02.jpg
    big__The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Collectors-Book-Newsbild-02.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 186
  • TDK_rises_DE.JPG
    TDK_rises_DE.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Man that looks really awesome. But I think Ill wait to see if the Mexican release of this turns out to have the same embossed cover as it is likely to have English text inside instead of German text like this one.

Yea the embossing is nice! I just picked up my copy a few hours ago. Highly recommended!

Have you opened yours yet?
So the Comic is then between the other pages with the artwork from the Movie?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

^^^ Man that looks really awesome. But I think Ill wait to see if the Mexican release of this turns out to have the same embossed cover as it is likely to have English text inside instead of German text like this one.

Yeah, would be interested IF the mexican Frontcover also is embossed!

Agreed. This looks amazing, but the no-English kills it for me. I think I'll wait until I receive my Target edition before I make any decisions on this one.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
It is just great. I love a Target digibook, but this one is cool as well. I want both. No question about it. So is anyone doing GB for this or I should go straight to eBay ??????