Germany
Release date: November 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon ES
Price: €18.99
Additional Infos: bare black Steelbook with artwork-sticker

91Cw4rbyBUL._SL1500_.jpg

The-Dark-Knight-steelbook-es.jpeg

Last edited:
And they were doing so well. Don't think I can go for this one. But the Sherlock Holmes 2 pack I might have to.
I know there is a 3rd film on the way.

According to Steelbookpro.fr, these Steelbooks won't have anything printed on them. All the Steelbooks from the "Black Metal edition" will be plain black, the picture from the movie (shown on Amazon) will be a slip.

So in the end, it seems like these are stickerbooks, but the metal is black
I'm not sure which is worse! lol Is there demand for stickerbooks that they decided to produce such a variety?

So is that a see-through slip like a PET slip? I know the steelbook is blank so the writing is on the slip.
If it is a PET like slip with a black steelbook then that wouldn't be as bad as just a cardboard slip like on an amaray.

If it is just a cardboard slip then it's a good thing these are shrink-wrapped. If they weren't, imagine the fun if somebody switched all of the slips on all of the blank black steelbooks in this wave. :naughty:

So is that a see-through slip like a PET slip? I know the steelbook is blank so the writing is on the slip.
If it is a PET like slip with a black steelbook then that wouldn't be as bad as just a cardboard slip like on an amaray.

If it is just a cardboard slip then it's a good thing these are shrink-wrapped. If they weren't, imagine the fun if somebody switched all of the slips on all of the blank black steelbooks in this wave. :naughty:

So in the end, it seems like these are stickerbooks, but the metal is black

Reactions: Stygian