Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: March 8th, 2016
Platform: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
If you want to know the real release of a game , always add two delays to the original date.Then, prepare for the game to be broken for a month after release.

So why did amazon just send me an email saying that's the new release date?
Surely they would have got info from Ubisoft about the release date, and then updated it on their website?
I know on the previous page @Noodles posted about the delay, but maybe there won't be a delay now?
It's more than likely a mistake on Amazon's part. Ubisoft only announced the new 2016 release date a few days ago, so it'd be very strange for them to bring the date forward again so soon and without any official word. I guess we'll see what happens!

We were always told it might come to this... that one day, everything we ever knew would end. We were activated as a last resort. We are The Division. When Society falls, We Rise.

Tom Clancy's The Division, coming 08/03/2016

Discover The Division’s “Player vs. Player” enabled area: the Dark Zone. A place of fear and betrayal, located in the very heart of Manhattan, in which you can enter seamlessly and at any time. In the Dark Zone, it’s every agent for himself: beware enemy factions and keep your eyes peeled for other Division Agents. But why enter the Dark Zone if it’s so dangerous? Part of the answer is loot. Rare, valuable loot…

Reactions: ocielz
I see those graphics have taken a dip since the delay.
It's Watch Dogs all over again!

As good as it looks, I'm not getting my hopes up for this one... I made that mistake with WD and had never been so disappointed with a game.

I just ordered the uplay exclusive as it comes with a steelbook, and it gives you a chance to sign up for a beta when available.
However, only xbox users get access to the beta in December 2015. Everyone else has to wait until early 2016.
Youy also get a code to unlock a Hazmat gear set.

Join Community Intelligence now!

Community Intelligence is a website dedicated to enhancing knowledge and information sharing among you, Agents of The Division.
The platform aggregates everything there is to know about The Division and curates the freshest and most relevant content.