attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341915647.598182.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341915647.598182.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 365
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it the scene where the lamp is laughing and the deer head is laughing and ash starts bugging out. Then he hears someone at the door and shoots the girl on accident and they tie him up.

They both have similar scenes. Here's a review of the first (1981) movie that has that scene in it and another reference to that scene Here. Although there is a similar scene in Evil Dead II where Ash looks almost like it. Evil Dead II was essentially a remake from the first so there are a lot of similar scenes.This picture is a scene from the Evil Dead II, they look amost the same.

evil-dead-ash.jpg

They both have similar scenes. Here's a review of the first (1981) movie that has that scene in it and another reference to that scene Here. Although there is a similar scene in Evil Dead II where Ash looks almost like it. Evil Dead II was essentially a remake from the first so there are a lot of similar scenes.This picture is a scene from the Evil Dead II, they look amost the same.

evil-dead-ash.jpg

Not trying to be anal lol, but here is the video clip from two. Its right at 22 seconds :) I know my evil dead ;)

http://youtu.be/746HX-FB7iE

Isn't the second one just a superior remake of the first? Its been years since I watched them.

Nope.

Is this film a remake or a sequel?

A sequel, DESPITE the first 7 minutes of the film distorting the continuity between the two movies; this has merely been provided as a re-cap. It is said that Sam Raimi had lost the rights to the first film and had to reshoot the begining in order to provide said re-cap so new footage was shot. The second film really begins when
Ash is propelled into the air by the deadite forces as seen in the first film. Originally it was to have all 5 members of the group travelling to the cabin, but for budget and time considerations it was edited down to just Ash and Linda.

Got that from IMDB.com . Take it for what its worth.

But, I have always thought that Evil Dead II was a sequel.

Definitely USA's Starz wont be going to the path of "Steelbook" for this.

UK, is lucky to got this Movie Masterpiece in a Steelbook Packaging!

Ahhh all these Play.com Centenary editions going up, I thought both this and Ghostbusters were part of that!

Nice, at least we could see a bit of competition with price then