attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341915647.598182.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341915647.598182.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see the art work for this.

I just hope there is a bit of a gap in release dates for this and everything else that Play are set to release

Oh yes!! :oohyeah:
I`ve held off buying this on blu ray/hi def. But the steel i will deffo buy.
I took my brother (he was 14 at the time) to see this at the cinema, and he shat himself. So funny. :hilarious:
In Britain, this was a phenomenon, the cinema release, then the video release, then the banning, it was this film that kicked off the "Video Nasties" like Wyatt03 said. It was the British that took this film to their hearts, and made this film as big as it got.
Still, i bet they wont include the original super 8 original version, "Within The Woods" on the disc. Something ALL "Evil Dead" fans want, (but i think its in distribution/ownership hell), so, dont hold your breath. :dead:

I'll be hoping to get a 2 disc tray so I can put in my US limited edition bonus disc in with it too :naughty:

Kind of glad I never got this on any format but also remember after viewing it for the first time I thought the movie was just ok might have to watch it again to decide on getting the steel or not hoping it gets artwork used on regular release.

I have never seen this or 2, so I may pick this up. I have seen Army of Darkness and did enjoy it. I also watched My Name is Bruce.... which was bad lol.

Actually that picture is from the the first film (1981), not from Evil Dead II.

Isn't it the scene where the lamp is laughing and the deer head is laughing and ash starts bugging out. Then he hears someone at the door and shoots the girl on accident and they tie him up.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is gonna be a clean release, i may pick it up and put my superior US disc inside