The Exorcist (1973) - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Deluxe Edition) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £70.00
Notes: Includes BFI Films Classic Book - The edition is housed in unique, leather-grain slipcase and clamshell packaging

81lB3N2zZxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81Vo5becIrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81j4Bx8i3zL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71dfIuRNVAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71Vxc+GaCuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71RlELXf5rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81gxyElElcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71joOoMyQoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Deluxe Edition is the most complete way to celebrate the 50th anniversary, featuring Mark Kermode's stunning BFI Film Classics book, offering compelling and insightful analysis into the horror classic.
The edition is housed in unique, leather-grain slipcase and clamshell packaging, featuring a brand new steelbook and packed with premium extras.

Wait what!!!!!

So is this everything In the other edition but with another book and different slip?

Are those extras worth £30 more is what I want to know. I really like the art on slip on the other version now

Wait what!!!!!

So is this everything In the other edition but with another book and different slip?

Are those extras worth £30 more is what I want to know. I really like the art on slip on the other version now

Well the book itself is only worth 12.99 so you're paying 18 quids for the leather cover and clamshell lol
Need to see pictures of the set me think.

Well the book itself is only worth 12.99 so you're paying 18 quids for the leather cover and clamshell lol
Need to see pictures of the set me think.
Yeah I thought it was a bit high for those 2 extras. Maybe if it included both slips like the inglorious zavvi box but £30 extra seems ridiculous.

Yeah agree, need pictures to see what’s going on

Yeah I thought it was a bit high for those 2 extras. Maybe if it included both slips like the inglorious zavvi box but £30 extra seems ridiculous.

You can see a very small image of the content for the Deluxe Edition after you purchase it, under your orders

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Yep, strange use of Ultimate Collector's Edition in this case.

I may have read it wrong, but I thought it meant it has everything the UCE (including the slip), inside another (leather clamshell) case, along with the book.

You can see a very small image of the content for the Deluxe Edition after you purchase it, under your orders
Nop. You do not get the nice slipcase of the Collectors edition. The slipcase for the Deluxe looks like a black bible with title in golden (leather like), but not image on it.
Any chance you can post a screen shot ?(not of your order of course)

Suppose I can just pre order to check tho lol

Wish they’d released info on this before I ordered the ‘ultimate’ edition. Probably going to end up getting this one now as well with the word ‘sucker’ appearing spontaneously on my stomach as I sleep.

But then you loose the slipcase of the collectors edition (well, you get it partially as a "lobby card", but that's all)... and that's really a pity (they should have included also that slipcase in this Deluxe and super-expensive edition)
Yes your right but im going to have to go for it as looks pretty cool and different i had previously ordered other edition but when i saw this pic i cancelled and went for this and it would look unique.