The Exorcist (1973) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 2022
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on September 4, at 2:30 PM - Italy time)
Price: $176.20
Note: Director's Cut & Theatrical Version - WWA SteelBook (3 Blu-ray) 300 Copies

217672246_2291564990974319_722633648990026284_n.jpg 218464259_2291564977640987_6062387200756873335_n.jpg
216350523_2291564564307695_182109659265080119_n.jpg 218705878_2291564727641012_3962436266646588370_n.jpg

Last edited:
Come on, give us the sequals ..
They might, It(1990) plus both the modern version and sequel as well as Pet Sematary original and the remake were released just not all at the same time.
This will sell out pretty quick if I had to make a wager.

Come on, give us the sequals ..
Unlikely to happen

Italy not had a Blu-ray release for Exorcist 2 or 3 or the prequel Dominion

Cine-Musuem releases use films that have had a Blu-ray or a 4K UHD release in Italy
In regards to the Exorcist Italy only released the 1973 film on Blu-ray and the prequel The Beginning

Eagle Pictures in Italy did Blu-ray and DVD releases for The Beginning

Example
Amazon Italy in regards to the other Exorcist films on Blu-ray are import editions from USA/UK/Japan etc

• Helpful Post
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
A definite horror! The thought of ordering from Cinemuseum is one real scary scenario of not knowing if this is going to be released this decade.
Exactly. I am still waiting for my Batman/Batman Returns set. With Cinemuseum the Devil is always in the details. Hell, the Devil may try to sabotage this release like he tried to sabotage the movie. There were really weird goings-on during the filming.

Reactions: Gabrielyo
After Umania going down, I predict that this is the next company to go down. Remember, Umania will take orders to this day with your PayPal orders even through they've gone down. Cinemuseum will continue to do the same.

After Umania going down, I predict that this is the next company to go down. Remember, Umania will take orders to this day with your PayPal orders even through they've gone down. Cinemuseum will continue to do the same.
Umania went down? Back in April, they announced new titles coming out. What is the truth?

Umania went down? Back in April, they announced new titles coming out. What is the truth?

No one knows for sure if they did or did not. It's all a "my neighbor heard it from his neighbor" kinda thing, backed by the fact they're not fulfilling orders and have not responded when contacted (see a quiet place thread) so it could be true. Or the person running it could have contracted covid or etc...

But urbeen's post on here is fear mongering seeing as CM are actually still fulfilling orders and responding when contacted.

Reactions: MM3 and howarmat
Not to sidetrack this but some update on Umania.

The person who started Umania passed away recently. Not sure how many employees they have really so this obviously may have been a factor for some time now and certainly going forward

Anymore discussion needs to head over to the retailer zone and out of this thread

Not to sidetrack this but some update on Umania.

The person who started Umania passed away recently. Not sure how many employees they have really so this obviously may have been a factor for some time now and certainly going forward

Anymore discussion needs to head over to the retailer zone and out of this thread

A sad reality..., at least helpful explination to those affected, even if not an immediate solution ///. same feeling sorting out some email contacts this morning - - very sad and depressing, people gone...