The Expendables (Blu-ray SteelBook FutureShop)-Debossed-G1 Size- [Canada]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Not 100% confirmed yet; but I've been given a good tip by an already proven source that this will be appearing.

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/2010/10/the-expendables-blu-ray-steelbook-coming/

Art posted at FS:

Thanks Existtoinspire @FS.

Member pics courtesy of ash:
Expendables-1.jpg

Expendables-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did people like this movie? I was intrigued by the trailers, but didn't end up seeing it.

i have a feeling the uk expendables steel tin could be a steelbook.
play.com listed terminator 2 & flash gordon as steel tin's,& they were steelbooks.they have now done the same with the expendables.fingers crossed!

The movie is pretty amazing. All the action heroes in one film, and they all have some sort of a role to shine (even for just a cameo like Arnold and Bruce Willis, they are pretty cool!). Will pick this up for sure!

The movie is pretty amazing. All the action heroes in one film, and they all have some sort of a role to shine (even for just a cameo like Arnold and Bruce Willis, they are pretty cool!). Will pick this up for sure!

I agree onthe movie. Watched it the other night and thought it was really good. Great to see all the action stars in one place :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

thanks for the heads up, i didnt even realize there was a UK steel for this, I jumped over to Amazon UK and Pre-ordered it. I got the pre-order for 15 British pounds. So forget the canadian one.

hm... bilingual cover art?? that could mean a bilingual spine too.....
Regardless, I will buy this. I do like this movie.

I saw this movie in theaters and I did like it, but there were a lot of things lacking. No one action star had a focus except Stallone, Statham and Lundgren.

Would be happy to see it in Blu-ray steelbook form.