The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG in oblivion! This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
After that UHD steelbook I didn't think there could be anything done as good as that, but this movie inspires artists to create seemingly infinite amount of new beautiful art for such releases.
And it's all so crowded, just I like I love!
And it's that second release from EverythingBlu team we were wondering about! I'm so glad it's this movie. Sure it comes out next year, but at least someone celebrated its 25th anniversary properly!

5699724f-01e7-467e-bd8a-8d4e45bda9e8_text (1).gif

Last edited:
I really do like it and its one of my fav movies of all time.
Does anyone have any idea about that Jaws thing yet and got a link for it if possible?

I really do like it and its one of my fav movies of all time.
Does anyone have any idea about that Jaws thing yet and got a link for it if possible?
Think it’s this. It’s in their Black Friday exclusive tab but it’s not live yet

This Box contains items that are hand crafted and produced to order. It may take up to 14 days to dispatch your box.

We've pulled the best imagery together to produce a range of products specially designed for this range. Produced in-house on a Black T-Shirt at 100% Cotton, every finished item is carefully crafted to bring you the best result.

Product Information T-shirt:

• Wash with similar colours
  • Wash at 30 degrees
  • Wash inside out
Product Information Hoodie:

• Wash with similar colours
  • Wash at 30 degrees
  • Wash inside out
Product Information Beanie:

• All Beanies are made of 100% Acrylic.
Product Information Wash Bag:

• Dimensions: 20cm x 13cm x 15cm
  • Composition: 100% Polyester
  • Zipped Bag
Product Information A6 Print:

• Printed on high quality, 350gsm crystal white card stock
  • Fine art print quality in matte finish
All our garments are sized to fit just right, but we know sometimes a baggier fit just feels better - if that's the case, just grab a size up.

Think it’s this. It’s in their Black Friday exclusive tab but it’s not live yet

o dear lol, thx for the link, thought it was something 4k collectors related.

Note April 2023 is only estimated
Actual release date is still TBC

Also as per Zavvi description
The collector's and deluxe is Subject to final approval.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
I have to get this as this is my favourite movie.
Ordered just the steel tho, I’ve never bothered with all the stuff that comes with collectors editions. In my experience you look at it once, put it away, then never look at it again.
Same here. Bought it from the UK site because the current conversion rate to US dollars puts it at just under $33 (whereas the collector's edition was almost $73). I couldn't justify the additional $40. They might have suckered me in if they had the multipass with that one.

I also grabbed the Gamera steelbook (with current conversion it comes to a bit over $24).