The Fog (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $16.88 (Amazon) - $19.99 (Best Buy)

product_images_modal_Fog.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi__7B459bdd76-c777-4607-864e-2d32c2de3eed_7D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you buy all three of the steelbooks from Amazon they work out around £28 per steelbook, also you pay more per steelbook if you buy only 1 or 2. Imports from Amazon cost a lot more than they used to, I rarely import from them since Brexit.

I may just skip these steelbooks unless we have a GB or they come down in cost.

Last edited:
Not impossible that SF will make their presence felt in the U.K. at some point in the same way that others have . . . labels that previously never distributed in the U.K.
Two recent examples being Criterion with some 40 titles already released here in the U.K. (from Spring 2016) out of some 900 numbered spine titles available and Severin (from Summer 2015).

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
The price is decent but not sure what the chances will be of getting a mint Steelbook. I've had quite a few in thin envelopes from Amazon.

You're not paying the pre-fixed import fees of $5.76 on top?

It comes to $30 for me. What EU country are you in?
Belgium. Looks like when the price is below $20, there're no taxes to be paid. So I ordered them seperately (more shipping costs but cheaper than 1 order with import taxes)...I paid $75 for the 3 JC steels (>< $80 with taxes).

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Only ordered this one from the set (along with Fargo which has also dropped massively in price), kinda tempted to get the remaining 2 now as well...

Pretty crap video! If it's to showcase the steelbooks they've failed miserably!

Why not show the rear artworks and not a useless shot of the j-cards?! :confused: