Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Available from 9am GMT tomorrow morning
Purchase here

force.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Your the only person I've ever heard in my life say you like jar jar!!

and probably in the world

Now I definatley know you have no taste!
Lol

Your the only person I've ever heard in my life say you like jar jar!!

and probably in the world

Now I definatley know you have no taste!
Lol
:giggle::LOL::rofl:
If Zavvi Did Jar Jar it probably be the best piece of ???? in the world
A talking Jar Jar Alarm Clock wakes you up every morning and Jar Jar won't shut up until you wake up and then keeps talking all day by installing a secret app on your phone you won't find and no matter where you are he finds you :LOL::rofl:

My debit card was charged on Wed 2nd Dec
Zbox Curator says they are shipping from 10th Dec so you can look forward to your Jar Jar then :giggle::rofl:

Only joking we will find out soon what is in the Zbox
May the force be with you
Jar-Jar-jar-jar-binks-4219213-800-600.png
:rofl::drool:

:giggle::LOL::rofl:
If Zavvi Did Jar Jar it probably be the best piece of ???? in the world
A talking Jar Jar Alarm Clock wakes you up every morning and Jar Jar won't shut up until you wake up and then keeps talking all day by installing a secret app on your phone you won't find and no matter where you are he finds you :LOL::rofl:

My debit card was charged on Wed 2nd Dec
Zbox Curator says they are shipping from 10th Dec so you can look forward to your Jar Jar then :giggle::rofl:

Only joking we will find out soon what is in the Zbox
May the force be with you
:rofl::drool:

It's tounge would also pop out and continue to poke you in the face like a cuckoo clock

"How wude"

Reactions: paulboland
Some photos (not mine)...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Would love to get this one, but I really don't like the thought of subscribing to anything from Zavvi... especially after all the trouble @Flash had trying to cancel hers.

EDIT - Just realised they have a 1 month subscription option... when did that happen? Anyway, I've now ordered! :D

Last edited:

Would love to get this one, but I really don't like the thought of subscribing to anything from Zavvi... especially after all the trouble @Flash had trying to cancel hers.

EDIT - Just realised they have a 1 month subscription option... when did that happen? Anyway, I've now ordered! :D
They have always had a 1 month subscription
They have 1/3/6/12 month options
Reminder subscriptions auto-renewing at the end of the payment term
So if you have a 1 month subscription payment term they take auto-renewing payment automatically every month usually on the 1st or 2nd of each month unless you cancel your subscription
The same applies to 3/6/12 subscription's as in every 3/6/12 months they take payment for 3/6/12 zbox's upfront unless you cancel

If you want to cancel the subscription
You are entitled to cancel your subscription at any time, however unless you cancel
your subscription with us within 14 days from the day on which you acquire
physical possession of your first “ZBox”, you will not be entitled to a refund.

If you wish to cancel your subscription before the payment term has expired, you must give us four weeks prior notice, otherwise you may receive the subsequent months’ “ZBox”.

So when you subscribe to your first Zbox which is paid upfront and get delivery to avoid them taking payment for the following month you need to give them 4 weeks notice to be sure they don't take the next months payment

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
:spam:

WAIT!!! That's what we had and a number of others people on here, @lights, @D4vem88 and we all struggled with cancelling.

Zavvi automatically charge you for the next box, you WILL need to cancel. I suggest doing it very early. Why they can't just allow you to cancel it like any other item is beyond me. :ohno:

Glad I didn't get it, hate white tshirts and the other stuff kind usual :spam:

Last edited:
Reactions: lights and Noodles
@paulboland @Flash Thanks to you both for taking the time to explain. I guess I should have re-read your older posts to refresh my memory about the issues you had. I read everything on the item page except the "please note" part, which I somehow missed :facepalm: lol. 1 month should mean exactly that though... 1 MONTH. God damn auto-renew! As soon as this one is preparing for despatch, I'm cancelling the subscription. Thanks again for the info. :thumbs:

Reactions: paulboland
@paulboland @Flash Thanks to you both for taking the time to explain. I guess I should have re-read your older posts to refresh my memory about the issues you had. I read everything on the item page except the "please note" part, which I somehow missed :facepalm: lol. 1 month should mean exactly that though... 1 MONTH. God damn auto-renew! As soon as this one is preparing for despatch, I'm cancelling the subscription. Thanks again for the info. :thumbs:

There is no cancel button (it's ridiculous) you have to message them and I kept getting 'we will message you when your cancellation has been successful'

They never replied and to this day never sent a confirmation it was cancelled. We had to message them almost every day for ages and eventually it just was cancelled within the account.

Reactions: Noodles
I hate Zavvi for the way they set up the Zbox subscription. If it was something you could just cancel and renew as you wish, like Lootcrate and Nerdblock, I wouldn't mind!
As for the Star Wars box, I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm glad I didn't go for this. Mostly odd gift bits that you wouldn't normally pick up by the looks of it.

Reactions: Noodles and ty233
I hate Zavvi for the way they set up the Zbox subscription. If it was something you could just cancel and renew as you wish, like Lootcrate and Nerdblock, I wouldn't mind!
As for the Star Wars box, I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I'm glad I didn't go for this. Mostly odd gift bits that you wouldn't normally pick up by the looks of it.

Agreed :thumbs:

Reactions: D4vem88
There is unboxing videos already on YouTube for those interested
It's ok looking but I'm not mega impressed with the contents I expected better
Value wise yes contents adds up to over the £19.99 price tag to about £30-£40 but not less than £28

One item in the box retails at £11.99-£15.99 with most retailers but can be got from 2 retailers for £8.00 or £9.99

Last edited:
I think it's just about worth £20 not much more and it's items despite liking Star Wars you probably wouldn't buy and surely it was super easy and obvious to give a pop rather than the other stuff and why white shirt they look so cheap.

I think it's just about worth £20 not much more and it's items despite liking Star Wars you probably wouldn't buy and surely it was super easy and obvious to give a pop rather than the other stuff and why white shirt they look so cheap.
2 items in the Zbox combined retail price if you purchased alone comes to £27.00 for the 2 items with the other items added it's retail amount is over £30.00

Zavvi would have course got these lot cheaper but to purchase the 2 items themselves with another retailer would set you back around £27.00 or a bit less depending on the retailer

Of all the cool Star Wars stuff these items were pretty blah, glad some people like them just glad I passed. I mean come on not one plush lol

I'm a sucker for anything Star Wars, so I couldn't resist. :p

There is no cancel button (it's ridiculous) you have to message them and I kept getting 'we will message you when your cancellation has been successful'

They never replied and to this day never sent a confirmation it was cancelled. We had to message them almost every day for ages and eventually it just was cancelled within the account.
They're probably making it difficult to cancel for a reason (they're great at making simple things difficult)... if they see a chance to trap the customer in a corner and take their money, then they bloody well go for it! I recently had an issue with cancelling an item, which they still sent and forced me to pay return postage, even though it was their fault! What really makes me angry though is that issues like this clearly aren't a priority to them... they ignored me on social media when I had a genuine concern, but were more than happy to chat to others straight away if they were praising the company in some way. Their customer service is a joke, and not a very funny one. :bored: