Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic

Attachments

• 63304840_500x500_2.jpg
    63304840_500x500_2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
That font looks a bit weird, not sure I've ever seen that before.

It's the same as the Filmmakers signature series that were exclusive to Best Buy in the US

Now the question is will they use the same disc as this edition as it was totally remastered again after much backlash from fans about Freidkin's drastic changing to the colour timing on the original BD release

image.jpg

interested. but this movie desperately needs a new transfer. i read many reviews, and everone basically was saying the same, that the dvd is better than the current blu-ray.

the u.s signature series had remastered picture & sound & was an improvement on the original blu ray transfer-hopefully the transfers match because the artwork does:scat:

Love the movie and currently own that Signature Series release posted above, not sure why they didn't just ape that. Leaving just the title out in the center with no justification for the font or its placement looks ridiculous. And the B&W back sticks out like a sore thumb.

As much as I'd like a steel for this movie... ehhhhhh.

first need to know that is this the remastered disc, but look at the artwork it's from the remastered disc so hope for the best tho :) but UK ever released the remastered (US Signature's Series)?

first need to know that is this the remastered disc, but look at the artwork it's from the remastered disc so hope for the best tho :) but UK ever released the remastered (US Signature's Series)?

The UK never got the Remastered Disc
So I doubt this will be

But if this changes and it is the Remastered Disc then I will buy if its not I will wait for a price drop

June 2 Fox UK releasing 15 Steelbooks
They have gone crazy
They need to spread the release dates over June/July/Aug/Sept

I cant afford 15 Steelbooks on same Day and I'm sure the majority of you are the same except for the few who are loaded

Reactions: JackRegan
It's the same as the Filmmakers signature series that were exclusive to Best Buy in the US

Now the question is will they use the same disc as this edition as it was totally remastered again after much backlash from fans about Freidkin's drastic changing to the colour timing on the original BD release

View attachment 66205

I understood the cut with the buggered colour timing WAS the signature edition - as Friedkin didn't approve the one with the original colour timing. i.e. the one we all remember and love?

p.s. Paul - I'm not loaded - but sadly my credit card is!!

I hope this at least includes the extras disc
Lot of good extras

If this is the previous UK disc and does not include the extras disc then no way will I be buying

But If it is only 1 disc but is the remastered signature version the yes I will be buying

Rule with back catalogue films don't drop extras discs
Especially when extras are good and important

This I will not be purchasing until I know 100% what version were getting
Not risking a blind buy
Hoping for the best

Reactions: JackRegan
The UK never got the Remastered Disc
So I doubt this will be

But if this changes and it is the Remastered Disc then I will buy if its not I will wait for a price drop

June 2 Fox UK releasing 15 Steelbooks
They have gone crazy
They need to spread the release dates over June/July/Aug/Sept

I cant afford 15 Steelbooks on same Day and I'm sure the majority of you are the same except for the few who are loaded

good job the majority are crap

Not a fan of this artwork either, I'll wait until it hits a really low price otherwise it's a pass.