Release date: April 28th, 2015
Purchase link: The Gambler
Price: $24.99

GLOSS STEELBOOK

16969929.jpg

16969929_Alt01.jpg

16969929_Alt02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No early pics? I'm curious to see what the finish and embossing might be on this one.

Not one of the Targets around here even got one of these. Not even a regular Blu-ray. Not sure why, but I suspect they'll eventually arrive

Last edited:
Whats the print run on this one? It sold out of every store in my area DC/MD/VA and thats about 20 stores. This doesnt seem to be a popular title and I see no reason for it to be sold out of ALL stores other than a really low print run. I actually didnt even see any amary blurays of the movie at the 5 stores I visited. Any info on this one @Wreck ?

Whats the print run on this one? It sold out of every store in my area DC/MD/VA and thats about 20 stores. This doesnt seem to be a popular title and I see no reason for it to be sold out of ALL stores other than a really low print run. I actually didnt even see any amary blurays of the movie at the 5 stores I visited. Any info on this one @Wreck ?

@[URL='https://www.hidefninja.com/community/members/nkb32.6387/']nkb32 I experienced the same thing. I don't think any of the Targets sold out. They simply did not get a single copy. Not even of the regular Blu-ray. Don't know why. I also check 5 different stores (including one that always has everything) and none had a trace of this. All but 1 did have the Paddington exclusive, which is allegedly much rarer. But maybe @Wreck knows something on this... [/URL]