The General Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

Jul 1, 2011
Is anyone doing a GB for the Saturn.de exclusive of Ready Player One in VHS packaging or do you know if they post to the UK.
Thnks

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Looking for a copy of 20000 Leauges under the sea to the uk..Help!

Still available to buy from my GB - just note the shipping, that is not included.

jdslater

Jack? Jack is dead.
Premium Supporter
Feb 6, 2012
London, UK
Just wondering if you would do a group buy for the upcoming July criterion releases?
Really want War of the Worlds.

thanks

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Just wondering if you would do a group buy for the upcoming July criterion releases?
Really want War of the Worlds.

thanks

As long as you pay in advance, I can do a special order for you.

Not sure on shipping as those cases will be lighter, and how many you can fit for the base shipping rate (under 2lbs, $31.60)

May 17, 2014
Hi, does anyone have any plans to do a group buy for this?

Or even better, if anyone knows if this is going to turn up with a UK retailer? It’s a Target exclusive in the US, but no sign of it over here yet.

Apr 5, 2017
At one point there was a member here who would purchase items from HMV and ship them to other members in the USA on an individual basis. Is something like that still available here? I really wanna grab some HMV Premiums at 2 for 15 pounds.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
At one point there was a member here who would purchase items from HMV and ship them to other members in the USA on an individual basis. Is something like that still available here? I really wanna grab some HMV Premiums at 2 for 15 pounds.

Our UK member that used to do that is not as active anymore, so hopefully someone sees your post and is willing to help.

• Thanks
Reactions: somebodys_kid