The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Would you purchase a 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' (2011,USA) Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Gauging some interest here, would you be interested in a steelbook of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. (new version) ??? Chime in, let your voice be heard!

Reactions: digitalbabe
If the teaser trailer is anything to go by, then YES.

I loved the books, but the original trilogy had no build up & Bloomquist was really poorly cast, he was meant to have sex appeal FFS.

At least Rooney Mara will be good for the post-op Salander :)

Could be an awesome Steelbook. Plus Fincher and the soure material likely make it a very strong movie

It’s one of the few recent remakes that I’m actually excited about. Considering the amount of money the books have grossed it must have been a Hollywood no-brainer to use an A list director & A list cast.

I didn't think that the movies need to be remade since the originals were so good. I'm sure that they will be great though seeing the stars & director. I'd pick these up for sure.

yesssss...and make an epic artwork with it, put the text and rating logos only on a cardbord and no permanent blu-ray banner please hehe

Yes this set looks nice already in the regular amaray release I can't imagine how sweet it would look in steelbook form.

Status
Not open for further replies.