The Godfather (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.49 (Amazon - Target) - $25.95 (Walmart) - $27.99 (Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Gloss finish

71sYEJz7xzL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I bought the $100 edition for those art prints, so would definitely prefer the excellent inside art to be on the outside, spread front to back.

It is pretty weird how there’s a decision maker at Paramount who is obsessed with back of the box quotes (these, Scream, Jack Reacher) just like there’s someone at WB super in to blueprints right now.

Those are wonderful :drool:
I would love to get all three but when I visit the amazon page it says currently unavailable. Anyone else from europe not able to pre-order those?

I really think these films (the first two) are well made and everything, but still never understood the incredible hype. I mean, it's mostly people in suits talking for 3-4 hours.

I really think these films (the first two) are well made and everything, but still never understood the incredible hype. I mean, it's mostly people in suits talking for 3-4 hours.

The hype was from 50 years ago and it's still the same people from 50 years ago raving about them.

The reason we don't get it now is because time moved on, the pace of movies has changed from movies from the 70's.

Each generation has their movies.

The hype was from 50 years ago and it's still the same people from 50 years ago raving about them.

The reason we don't get it now is because time moved on, the pace of movies has changed from movies from the 70's.

Each generation has their movies.

I don't know, man. I love many of those old(er) films, perhaps even more than 99% percent of modern cinema. It's just The Godfather - I don't get why it's constantly on top of many best-ever lists. It's (very) good, but come on.

simple writing on back and title on front art and only 4k makes it a no go for all three unless somewhere down the line i pick them up for 19.99 ea.