The Godfather (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: October 11, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Walmart - Best Buy
Price: $29.49 (Amazon - Target) - $25.95 (Walmart) - $27.99 (Best Buy)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Gloss finish

71sYEJz7xzL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I really love this trilogy but I'm pissed off because I bought the great box sets with 3 posters ....

and now I really do hesitate to buy once again the trilogy, but this time on steelbook .... Paramount should have done a box set with 3 steelbooks inside & a bonus disc.

The box set from last year was great because it had 4K & Bluray, still not equiped in 4K so it was a nice choice.

Now steelbooks Visual are amaizing, but only one disc, 4K .... I'm 99% sure it will be full glossy finish.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Front arts are amaaaaazing! Don't like the title placement though, and the backs are super lazy. Thankfully I find all these films incredibly boring anyway, so easy pass for me.

Missed opportunity. They should have put another character on the back. Michael, anybody. Heck, I would have preferred the guy who sold Don Corleone the oranges on the back rather than a too often quoted line from the film.

front & inside artworks are stunning :drool: back is crap, but it's the best release for the movie so far. im in!!!
glad i didnt buy any of the previous releases.

Reactions: Shark
Group buy posted for those that want to avoid Amazon