Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.39.05.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.39.42.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.39.51.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.40.03.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.40.20.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.40.31.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.40.42.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 17.40.55.png

You're going to be in for a shock guys! This is what I received....

View attachment 474101

View attachment 474102

View attachment 474103

View attachment 474104

Look at ALL the tears, scratches and glue residues. Awful, It's a cheaply repacked Blufans release
Paypal claim submitted. And than to know I ordered a second :( No hopes left tbh....
Daaaaamn EEK!:blackeye:(n):ugh: Sorry to see this :dunno: Was it shipped like that or from shipping damage? Looks awful as you say, and for such an expensive set plus CRAZY shipping costs, that is truly shocking :stop: Upon looking closer at the inside of the box on the previous page, it looks really rough around the edges and poorly constructed anyway, and that one is apparently mint :cautious: Good luck getting your money back, I'm sure PP will take care of you.

That's really poor... Hope you get a (partial) refund or a replacement copy, although it'd come with the same issues I suspect...

The most unique thing was the M&K sound badge but if this is the quality they're putting out... it doesn't really stand for much anyway.
Terrible.

I actually wonder if it's a legit M&K release. I can't find any information of them being involved with this...
I don't think this is the quality they're striving for. So if they are involved with this, they're not going to say it now.

:giggle: I'm surprised your OCD level over 10,000 allowed that missing 0 to happen on #001/1000 though :naughty: :rolleyes:
you're are right ...i forgot to change it. you know what? you got a misprint, so it's much more rare! damn, you have so much luck.

i put my heart into this autograph project, i've even neglected my work for this ...and you just threw this piece of art in the trash can?
RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

sry, but...
no more fair prices next time
no new autograph card

another one will get my sealed spare copy of John Wick 2 novamedia 1/4 slip

Last edited:
you're are right ...i forgot to changed it. you know what? you got a misprint, so it's much more rare! damn, you have so much luck.

i put my heart into autograph project, i've even neglected my work for this ...and you just threw this piece of art in the trash can?
RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

sry, but...
no more fair prices next time
no new autograph card

another one will get my sealed spare copy of John Wick 2 novamedia 1/4 slip
OK I apologize, that was obviously too much for you and struck a chord... I shall retrieve it immediately from the trash :bag: Please forgive me reaper, I may need some more rare sh!t in the future :D

:kiss:

He wishes! R.amghar or R.armguard... definitely not Ragnar or R.agnar lol