The Good Dinosaur (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links:
Novamnm.com
Kimchidvd
YesAsia
Price: $40.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $48.99 (YesAsia)
Note: Same as WWA. But, they will has magic! :)

*It's night glow PET slip
3732336818_iFJU9hj5_38ac5a0cb524b9845f7062dc5b78c87c_1458696108_3465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So Steelbook artwork hated by many will.now be celebrated just because of a silly slip and few post cards? Long live democracy sorry hypocrisy.

Considering many collectors keep all of their purchases sealed, all they need is a nice slip. There could be just plain cardboard inside the slip, but why would that matter if you only see the shiny packaging? Haha :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:

So Steelbook artwork hated by many will.now be celebrated just because of a silly slip and few post cards? Long live democracy sorry hypocrisy.

Or, you know, the slip has the title on it? My main gripe with titleless steelbooks is that it looks absolutely ridiculous on my shelf. When I ask my girlfriend to grab The Good Dinosaur from my shelf do I ask her to grab that movie or say "just look for the stupid case that looks like a dinosaur movie with no title on it"?

Reactions: lgans316
Or, you know, the slip has the title on it? My main gripe with titleless steelbooks is that it looks absolutely ridiculous on my shelf. When I ask my girlfriend to grab The Good Dinosaur from my shelf do I ask her to grab that movie or say "just look for the stupid case that looks like a dinosaur movie with no title on it"?

Disney created a Bad Dinosaur Steel but I am sure you got a Good Girl friend who hates title less spines. :)

Reactions: phate11