Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why oh why, is there not a full set of artwork for this ?, OK I understand the complaints about not titles and so on, but I want to see the front, rear and inside in all it's 'glory', not just a dam slipcover obscured front (from 2 angles..)

Is there any other images out there for this ?

[EDIT] - just found a banner for this that shows what the front will likely look like, it's not the steelbook artwork, just a promo image.
The-Good-Dinosaur.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like the art. I wonder if the hand will be debossed. Hopefully the back will have the Main characters on.

I think the hand will be debossed or to put it correctly the dinosaur will be embossed making the hand look debossed.

I'm guessing kimchi or one of the other will do a package with this art but with a PET slip so if I do decide to keep this or get it when it drops then hopefully I'll be able to get a PET slip to put over it for a title.

Everyone should boycott this steelbook and email Disney to tell them to change that artwork into something like the Amaray cover ..... Just no excuse for this anymore and too charge this price.

That should of been done years ago so they actually put titles on their Disney, Pixar and marvel new releases. And in some cases to improve the art too.

Monster University, Frozen, Big Hero 6 and Inside Out had better WWA artwork despite not having title than TGD. Don't think either of them can save this one.

Monsters uni has the worst art out of all the new release titleless steels.
The front art and finsh is just shocking, the back is good art but the finsh ruins it. Back should of been front with full gloss.
Still, I got it to complete the collection but from Germany and for less than half the price of zavvis and with 3D. So that made it a little better
And big hero 6 does have a title on the front and on the spine. Same as maleficent and into the woods but then they leave it off Cinderella (think that was because Cinderella was released in other countries though)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: rj531 and lgans316
I like the picture spine in the same way that I like the spine on "Inside Out" (and others) and I only object to spines with no information on them.
Regarding the artwork: I've seen worse and I'm not unhappy that it's different to the Amaray and even though I prefer the Amaray art I appreciate that they didn't just copy it to the steel and that they came up with a different image, minimalist though it may be.
Most of these Disney Pixar steels look just fine in the flesh with quality 'bossing and finish so hopefully this will be no different . . .

Reactions: thewoe
finding it odd that there are only listings for this and an Italian version of the steelbook.

Was hoping to cancel this one and order a Korean version