Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 21st, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 - £17.99

1.jpg

11203489-1694345685385921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I knew it. So awful compared to the stunning preorder art they advertised it with, so sick of this happening time after time. who on earth in Disney marketing/design keeps making these terrible decisions.

Reactions: Flloydo
Cancelled - shame Zavvi don't have an "Artwork is cr@p" option for reason of cancelling.
I might pick it up when it hits the bargain bins.

Lol imagine that.
People would just keep pre ordering and cancelling with that option so they get the message

Prob still would work

This trend with titleless spines and crappy artwork which I'm guessing won't have the films title on the Steel it's self is getting ridiculous

It's making the Disney collection and Pixar collection line ups look bad because they don't match.

Take the Disney one...I have all of them and the one which stands out like a sore thumb is Frozen.

I wouldn't mind if they just said "Yeah this a WW one but we might do another one later down the line at the end of the Disney/Pixar collection"

Did they show this on Facebook/Twitter....better to complain there

The thing is Disney/Marvel gets away with this, just look at the bashing Ant-Man's SSD & GotG's Walkman got when it first came out then look at the love after all the bells and whistles of Nova..

As much as I love the slipcovers and all the extras, I noticed that the importance of the actual steelbook artwork has not been a priority for a while which is very sad.

Missed opportunity on this one, there was 2 concepts by @Noodles that will fit this film perfectly..