The Goonies - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #03) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA - December 2020 (SteelBook only)
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - SteelBook
Price: €159.90 (Box Set) - €59.90 (Full Slip A-B - Lenticular) - €34.90 (SteelBook only)
Note: WEA SteelBook. Title and Willy's eye are embossed. Debossed Effect Back Artwork.

FB_IMG_1622223651607.jpgFB_IMG_1622223673745.jpgFB_IMG_1622223688689.jpgFB_IMG_1622223646427.jpg
117107989_1982163828581105_5889673505546735433_o.jpg117120681_1982752311855590_6251287298199828441_o.jpg117282233_1982804018517086_37941684981154416_o-2.jpg117288768_1982751995188955_4820674470631518404_o.jpg

Last edited:
It's in their T&Cs:

The pre-order service applies to all products offered to the public before the actual availability of the product itself.
When ordering, an indicative release date is communicated.
Due to the complexity of the products and the changing market conditions and other external factors, we invite customers to consider that the proposed dates may be subject to change if there is a need to anticipate or postpone the release of a particular title.

The preorder does not expire in time and will be valid until the customer does not expressly request cancellation by email to the service department: [email protected]
OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Facebook Chat
- Whatsapp
- Telephone
- email to different address

Right of withdrawal:

PREORDER SERVICE IS NOT FREE.
When the customer decides to purchase a product in preorder, will be bound to the purchase unless otherwise decided by the staff.
In case of cancellation confirmation, the commission applied is 10% of the final amount (VAT included) + 4% Paypal commission if the cancellation request is made after 60 days from the date of payment.
Cine-Museum reserves the right to evaluate individual cases for the application of preorder costs.
I heard CM is making more money of cancelations these days and it's now their core businesses next to the deceiving businesses. I would say; just blame COVID-19 ... and RUN!

ttmar.gif

It's in their T&Cs:

The pre-order service applies to all products offered to the public before the actual availability of the product itself.
When ordering, an indicative release date is communicated.
Due to the complexity of the products and the changing market conditions and other external factors, we invite customers to consider that the proposed dates may be subject to change if there is a need to anticipate or postpone the release of a particular title.

The preorder does not expire in time and will be valid until the customer does not expressly request cancellation by email to the service department: [email protected]
OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED:
- Facebook Chat
- Whatsapp
- Telephone
- email to different address

Right of withdrawal:

PREORDER SERVICE IS NOT FREE.
When the customer decides to purchase a product in preorder, will be bound to the purchase unless otherwise decided by the staff.
In case of cancellation confirmation, the commission applied is 10% of the final amount (VAT included) + 4% Paypal commission if the cancellation request is made after 60 days from the date of payment.
Cine-Museum reserves the right to evaluate individual cases for the application of preorder costs.
Far enough.
What is not in their T&Cs is that they can be delayed more than 6 months. This is very easy, they always win.
Clearly yes.

Also, I've saw them selling on eBay products that have been relisted multiple times.
I guess they were sold at a low price (or sold to themselves by using a second account), and put on sale again.

They (Cine Museum) are active on eBay. Can't get why they are not responsable as a business making and meeting the release date of their own edition.
And Scanavo can't be reproched as they supplied others retailers and newest releases by the date.

But if you open a PayPal claim in the first 180 days, how can they justify they keep 10% if the product is not delivered? PayPal is 90% of the time with the buyer.

I doubt that they keep 10% within 180 days if you open a PayPal case. PayPal should be refunding you the entire amount.

Posted 3h ago on their FB page.

UPDATE THE GOONIES CME #03:
The printing phase is over and although it may be necessary to reprint part of the lenticular cards to ensure the highest quality of the entire production, I can assure you that the assembly phase will begin as soon as Joker shipments finish.
We're still waiting to receive the booklets and the exclusive gift of the Box Set, so we'll start with the single verison dispatch in the first half of September and then switch to the Box Sets starting on September 15
We used the waiting time to deliver material to diversify the contents of each variant and make the edition even richer.

The printing phase is over and although it may be necessary to reprint part of the lenticular cards to ensure the highest quality of the entire production, I can assure you that the assembly phase will begin as soon as Joker shipments finish.
We're still waiting to receive the booklets and the exclusive gift of the Box Set, so we'll start with the single verison dispatch in the first half of September and then switch to the Box Sets starting on September 15
We used the waiting time to deliver material to diversify the contents of each variant and make the edition even richer.
To sum up:

You need more time and patience: your money is ours (since then). And our products will be the best and exclusive (when they come out as real).

We are still waiting parts of each edition since 2019. Step by step.
September would be the cut off. But maybe for 2022. Although our edition will be even richer (as us).

Reactions: DMD4k

I swear this company is run by the My Pillow Guy. "He'll be reinstated in January. He'll be reinstated on August 13th." "I never said he would be reinstated on August 13th." "He'll be reinstated later in 2021."

I had enough of this company and waiting around.

I opened a PayPal claim for a refund for goonies boxset and jaws full slip and he blocks my account stating I infringed rules lol.

I originally ordered goonies single SteelBook Goonies boxset and jaws single slip. The goonies SteelBook got shipped with another order I fully paid as it was in stock.

On the PayPal case he states this bull shite that was have to pay 10% commission per order.

So anyone who wants a a refund will get blocked it seems.

I have escalated claim to PP and waiting for a refund.

Attachments

• D5B96905-3364-48E5-B6F7-1A53799448C2.png
    D5B96905-3364-48E5-B6F7-1A53799448C2.png
    414.4 KB · Views: 112
  • B9058F6A-8708-4EBD-9FF9-ED635266C329.png
    B9058F6A-8708-4EBD-9FF9-ED635266C329.png
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 111
If he had just refunded me in full that would of been it.
But to ban me from future purchases because I wanted a refund after nearly six months and then tried to haggle the total amount by making me pay extra shipping costs and 10% commission is just shady and corrupt behaviour.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
They should stop pre-order and taking money in advance. Once release is ready, place on site and let the sales go through only solution
for this company. I always buy through GB and never direct from them.

I had enough of this company and waiting around.

I opened a PayPal claim for a refund for goonies boxset and jaws full slip and he blocks my account stating I infringed rules lol.

I originally ordered goonies single SteelBook Goonies boxset and jaws single slip. The goonies SteelBook got shipped with another order I fully paid as it was in stock.

On the PayPal case he states this bull shite that was have to pay 10% commission per order.

So anyone who wants a a refund will get blocked it seems.

I have escalated claim to PP and waiting for a refund.

Yes I believe it was mentioned in another thread long ago that Cinemuseum will block further purchases from anybody who requests cancellations.

• Wow
Reactions: Chemartin_1
They should stop pre-order and taking money in advance. Once release is ready, place on site and let the sales go through only solution
for this company. I always buy through GB and never direct from them.

They can't. They need the pre-orders to pay for the manufacturing of the products.

Not that I care. I'm just saying.

Reactions: DMD4k