The Goonies - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Exclusive #?) [Italy]

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
I'm so glad I stumbled into the last few pages of this thread! I woke up a little down in the dumps and the "Quotemaster" and his minions have really brought some much needed laughter to my morning.

And while I'm no master of quotes myself, I am adept at the fine art of tagging, thusly......

Thank you @Flloydo @blucrazy2 @willbar84 @Mickle_89 @BluSteel2012 @TheCollector86 and of course the Quotemaster himself @DMD4k

I really love this place, man.

TheCollector86

still ballin'
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
I'm so glad I stumbled into the last few pages of this thread! I woke up a little down in the dumps and the "Quotemaster" and his minions have really brought some much needed laughter to my morning.

And while I'm no master of quotes myself, I am adept at the fine art of tagging, thusly......

Thank you @Flloydo @blucrazy2 @willbar84 @Mickle_89 @BluSteel2012 @TheCollector86 and of course the Quotemaster himself @DMD4k

I really love this place, man.
@DMD4k isnt the quotemaster anymore. he is history. it's time for the next generation of quoters

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
I don’t know if it was addressed but I have concerns regarding the fact that CMA has to have shipped all copies by December 31.

Is it because that their exclusivity ends at the end of the year and WB wants to sell this WEA to other countries !? :dunno: This puzzle me(n)

Blu-ray-Bro

Premium Supporter
Aug 10, 2018
I don’t know if it was addressed but I have concerns regarding the fact that CMA has to have shipped all copies by December 31.

Is it because that their exclusivity ends at the end of the year and WB wants to sell this WEA to other countries !? :dunno: This puzzle me(n)
Maybe because next year they can't call it "35th anniversary edition" anymore.