HMV JP - ¥2,235
YesAsia.com - US$31.25

goonjp1.jpg

goonjp2.jpg

Actual pictures courtesy of dv8mad:
goonies-jp1.jpg

goonies-jp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy after 17 days and butt load of money later (customs delay and charges SUCK:angry::angry:) and now have to say NOT worth it especially now that zavvi announced that they are selling this.

So good for you guys/girls how decided to skip this JP release and wait ZAVVI release :thumbs:

Finally got my hands on my copy from hmv japan. If I didn't fall asleep on Monday I would have had it then. I ordered on the thurs before so extremely quick delivery (£10).

I arrived in an airmail jiffy and a cardboard box, with no bubblewrap or foam, I could hear my steel rattling about as I walked home from my pick up. The steel isn't as colourful as the main picture, pretty dark and if I hold the steel at a certain angle I can see some scratches.

Umm to open or not to open, that is the question:naughty:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

For the colours in the artwork I would probably say the picture for the thread would have it set in spain and the one I received was set in the uk(never any sun). Zavvi take note, it certainly needs a glossy finish if you are using the same artwork.

Still waiting for mine from YA

James it can take up to 5 weeks for your steels to arrive from them..:(

That's how long it took for my last order. You always no that you will have a long wait when ordering from them, as I think they send it by the slowest method possible.

Reactions: jamesbee86
Got mine from YA today all well wrapped and in a box! Took 11 days in total so not to bad. Steel is in perfect condition aswell.:D

Wow that SB looks dull. Dull dull dull. Glad I was never a kid seeing this, so I don't have a man crush on it now.

Received mine today, quicker than usual for Yesasia but still slower than most.
I had lost some of my excitement from a lot of negative responses but I have to say I am pretty happy with it, much better in the flesh, or steel as I guess it should be :)
Very glad the Zavvi one is different and I am pretty sure I choose the right one here.

Reactions: rodtp