The Grand Budapest Hotel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: The Grand Budapest Hotel (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11164383-5654322080399287.jpg

11164383-1934322080416099.jpg

11164383-1324322080410942.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god! My dream has come true. Please do a wes Anderson collection.
Love that front but not sure about all the text and the price has to come down. Back could of been a bit better too.

Please I want to see life aquatic with Steve zissou, the Darjeeling ltd, royal tenenbaums, fantastic Mr fox and moonrise Kingdom. Only if great art and has to be glossy

Best news of the day and by far Zavvi's most interesting non-Disney catalogue release in a long, long time :).

I would be so happy if it was the start of a Wes Anderson Collection, bring it on! I love that director's work so much :).

And I don't want to be one of those people talking about other 'premium' retailers in Zavvi threads, but if FilmArena were to release all of Wes Anderson's films in nice little full slips (like a series with coherent designs), I would buy them all / join Karel's GBs without hesistation. :)

Last edited:
ann @Scary Hair wtf? :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
its about time this got a release
what is that noise? ...................................its the zavvi haters crawling out the woodwork

This Zavvi hater may HATE a little bit less IF they dont fook it up .

Eather the ordering , paying blooming sending .

Whysoserious? OFFICALY I BLOODY LOVE YOU :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: .

@chunk @Flash @wyatt03 @DodgyDave @Steelselecta @Obi Wan Dandobi @Actarus @DADDYCOOL187@HUBMUSWELL

Look up at sweet holy moly motherload of AWSOMENESS :notworthy: :notworthy: .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair