The Grandmaster (Blu-ray) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April, 2014

Price : Not Yet

Link : Not Yet

Note : The publisher "ART SERVICE" informed about it from their facebook.

Attachments

• grand.jpg
    grand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 170
14012759552423179.jpg

14012759552422238.jpg

Technical Information:
Genre: Action
Directors: Kar Wai Wong
Actors: Tony Leung Chiu Wai / Ziyi Zhang / Jin Zhang
Aspect Ratio & Format: 1080P HD 2.35:1 AVC
Language: Chinese
Sound Mix: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48khz, 24bit)
Subtitles: Korean / English
Rating: 15
Region Code: A
Run Time: 122 mins
Number of discs: 1

Special Feature:
- The Way to the Grandmaster
- Grand Msater 1
- Grand Msater 2
- Trailer

Last edited:
are there three different movie versions out there? which one is considered the best to worst and which version is this?

That looks gorgeous - very tempting but jello02 has asked the big question - which very of the film will this be? (hopefully not the Weinstein cut!)

Edit - 122 minute run time suggests its the international festival version (original cut c. 130 minutes and Weinstein cut c.108) - that ups my interest!

Last edited:
That looks gorgeous - very tempting but jello02 has asked the big question - which very of the film will this be? (hopefully not the Weinstein cut!)

Edit - 122 minute run time suggests its the international festival version (original cut c. 130 minutes and Weinstein cut c.108) - that ups my interest!

The Grandmaster [Korea]

Technical Information:
Genre: Action
Directors: Kar Wai Wong
Actors: Tony Leung Chiu Wai / Ziyi Zhang / Jin Zhang
Aspect Ratio & Format: 1080P HD 2.35:1 AVC
Language: Chinese
Sound Mix: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 (48khz, 24bit)
Subtitles: Korean / English
Rating: 15
Region Code: A
Run Time: 122 mins
Number of discs: 1

Special Feature:
- The Way to the Grandmaster
- Grand Msater 1
- Grand Msater 2
- Trailer

The Grandmaster [Taiwan] - order link

Technical Info:
Audio:
Mandarin: Dolby 2.0¡B5.1¡BDTS-HD Master 5.1
Subtitle: English, Traditional Chinese
Run Time: 130
Screen: 16:9
Studio: AV JET

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordpercy
THE GRANDMASTER

Superb quality slip box from Korea with foiled title and lettering on the back. The booklet is of a high quality textured paper. Really nice edition! ;)

All images are High Res and can be clicked for full resolution.

The Grandmaster

Slip Box

mq0t.jpg

9pfr.jpg

xi9j.jpg

p0xtg.jpg

dh85.jpg

nlj5d.jpg

wrip.jpg

vvf8.jpg

oryx.jpg

nmai.jpg

Booklet

r1al8.jpg

bazr.jpg

992y.jpg

v6fw.jpg

arf6.jpg

l3ss.jpg

7wfw.jpg

fs73.jpg

dis4p.jpg

avj30.jpg

1shc.jpg

4y38p.jpg

Amaray

8r8in.jpg

2p6j.jpg

i59l.jpg

9m1v.jpg

The Grandmaster

mleqz.jpg

xi9j.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching this last night! AND I have to say it was AMAZING.....EEK!

The Cinematography is absolutely stunning. And the soundtrack incredible...:oohyeah: The fight scenes blew me away!!!!! :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

This is without doubt my top film this year. I'm in :drool: with Zhang Ziyi....:p

Could watch her ALL DAY....:drool: Now I want a 4 hour version of this.....:hilarious:

Finally got around to watching this last night! AND I have to say it was AMAZING.....EEK!

The Cinematography is absolutely stunning. And the soundtrack incredible...:oohyeah: The fight scenes blew me away!!!!! :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

This is without doubt my top film this year. I'm in :drool: with Zhang Ziyi....:p

Could watch her ALL DAY....:drool: Now I want a 4 hour version of this.....:hilarious:

Out of interest, have you seen Ip Man? I watched this a couple of days after watching that and while I enjoyed this (enough to buy this edition), I felt Ip Man was a much better film.

But yes, Zhang Ziyi, been a "fans" since first seeing Crouching Tiger. I really can't believe she's older than me, but looks about 15 years younger.

Reactions: earthscope