The Grandmaster (Blu-ray) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April, 2014

Price : Not Yet

Link : Not Yet

Note : The publisher "ART SERVICE" informed about it from their facebook.

Attachments

• grand.jpg
    grand.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 168
Out of interest, have you seen Ip Man? I watched this a couple of days after watching that and while I enjoyed this (enough to buy this edition), I felt Ip Man was a much better film.

But yes, Zhang Ziyi, been a "fans" since first seeing Crouching Tiger. I really can't believe she's older than me, but looks about 15 years younger.

Yes I have seen Ip man and it is another one of my top five favourite films...;)

I just love director (Wong Kar-wai) style. It sucks you in and becomes very dream like and for me leaves me spellbound. Plus I find that with his films they linger in my mind for many days,weeks after. Always leaving me wanting more which is rare in any film today.

And yes the beautiful Zhang Ziyi is ageless!!! An extremely gifted and mesmerising actress I think....:drool:

All this talk of how great this film is has made me order this edition. I checked out a trailer and combined with the information you guys have given I was sold.
Can't wait to get it now! :D

Reactions: satanclaus
I would normally be all over this kind of a release, but the artwork has been disappointing for this edition. IMHO the ones they chose for the steelbooks look way better.