The Greatest Showman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #34) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Scheduled November/December
Purchase link: GB below : sold out
Price: 134.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE
Limited to 200 sets

9a438038gy1fukm6woex5j221y17v15h.jpg9a438038gy1fukmwu53czj221v17qgyi.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbq58gaj222117x4ai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this is replacing their now cancelled Murder on the Orient Express release as OAB #32.

If you like musicals like I think u do! Lol you will love it! I did!

From what I had heard, I was expecting for a Great one. However I was let down when I watched it.
I don't know if it was my mood, maybe I should do a 2nd watch.
The Music was Great and Never Enough song was so sick :oohyeah: so I dunno why I was underwhelmed by the movie (n):dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
From what I had heard, I was expecting for a Great one. However I was let down when I watched it.
I don't know if it was my mood, maybe I should do a 2nd watch.
The Music was Great and Never Enough song was so sick :oohyeah: so I dunno why I was underwhelmed by the movie (n):dunno:
I think with musicals if you don’t like them the first time you won’t like them after that! At least with me is like that!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus Probably from eating nothing but rice for so long.

:rofl::joy::hilarious:

I think with musicals if you don’t like them the first time you won’t like them after that! At least with me is like that!!!!!

Hmmm maybe you're right (n):dunno:

I was never into Musicals though, La La Land was a 1st for me, but I think it's an other style of Musical all together :cautious:

Last edited: