The Greatest Showman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #34) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Scheduled November/December
Purchase link: GB below : sold out
Price: 134.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE
Limited to 200 sets

9a438038gy1fukm6woex5j221y17v15h.jpg9a438038gy1fukmwu53czj221v17qgyi.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbq58gaj222117x4ai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The full slip looks amazing. Any updates on this or a timeframe of when it might get a release? Held off on the Manta edition for this.

No All Blufans Exclusives releases and OABsare on Hold, nothing goes forward until the permit for Black Panther is issued.

GB coming (very) soon with a mid to late November release

Limited to 200 sets and only available as a one click.

• Informative
Reactions: tridon
The manta looked cool with this one but passed on it and sort of wishing i had not, but this could be another option are you guys grabbing this and will have manta also or are hardcore blu fan collectors.
I suppose we all collect different editions for different reasons and not all of us have an endless flow of cash lol.
Does this ship direct and any idea of costs?

I don't follow the gif :confused: I remembered you saying you were contemplating buying both One Clicks (Manta/Blufans) and you hadn't even seen the movie yet lol. Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else.

Yeah that was me, I passed on Manta's in the end just to get Blufans but no still yet to even see the film :p

I think I need to see the Manta FS in hands before I decide. I like both of these slips, but the Blufans lenti is the same artwork. A double lenti would've forced my hand. :whistle:

GB will be live tomorrow at around 10am Orlando time which will be 3pm UK time

40 available for the GB at $134.99 and as always with Blufans this includes all fees and shipping

GB will be live tomorrow at around 10am Orlando time which will be 3pm UK time

40 available for the GB at $134.99 and as always with Blufans this includes all fees and shipping

I'm sorry that was too clear. Art revealed, quantity available and the exact time the group buy is going live?
And all this information coming from a guy on vacation? :squint: