The Greatest Showman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB #34) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Scheduled November/December
Purchase link: GB below : sold out
Price: 134.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE
Limited to 200 sets

9a438038gy1fukm6woex5j221y17v15h.jpg9a438038gy1fukmwu53czj221v17qgyi.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbq58gaj222117x4ai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I much prefer the Steelbook art on this compared to the manta and those slips are awesome especially the full slip

I do love the art used on the manta double lenti but this I think wins.

It’s cool they got to used some new art for the full slip but Manta’s WEA steelbook will have superior art and finish. Sorry Blufans it’s a crowded market with the Kimchi and FAC editions too just too many WWA dress ups

Reactions: rall
Ah man, what a morning of BF updates to go through!! :wacky::wacky: Still, not complaining, some very welcome (although expected) announcements in there :happy:

This looks awesome. I especially like the illustrated art on the FS :drool::drool: Something totally unique from anything else I've seen. Manta's will be priority as it's WEA but damn this is still tempting! :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I still want Blufans to get the front and backs of their slips reversed.

Box and SteelBook easily go to Manta for me. I think these lentis will be better, and I like the unique artwork of the full slip. Tough decisions...

For me, Manta wins the Greatest Showman by a far. Especially the box, I think this box looks quite bad to be frank. The illustrated slip is a nice change at least, although I prefer the Manta DL over it. And I like the WEA steel better than the WWA. Well who cares, I’ll be staying with my Kimchi anyway. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Well, I'm definitely preferring this over Manta's release now. I love Manta's full slip, but hate that it's holofoil. This full slip looks quite beautiful. That said, it's such a bummer that the lenti comes with a booklet because I absolutely loathe "art cards" (aka pieces of cardboard that I could just print at home).

The full slip looks amazing. Any updates on this or a timeframe of when it might get a release? Held off on the Manta edition for this.