The Greatest Showman (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.19) [Hong Kong]

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm not into musicals usually but really liked this one. Great movie all around.
I'm not a huge fan of musicals either, but there was something almost Disney-like about The Greatest Showman. The fantastical tale based off true events, the wonderful performances, the powerful, uplifting music... everything about that film felt like a live-action version of a Disney classic to me. I loved it!

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
there was something almost Disney-like about The Greatest Showman. The fantastical tale based off true events, the wonderful performances, the powerful, uplifting music... everything about that film felt like a live-action version of a Disney classic to me. I loved it!
This.

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Reactions
1,134 0 0
Musicals are make or break for me, either they’re very good or they’re awful. This was a very pleasant surprise in the first category, and the music is very good. No surprise it has sold well.

Apollon

#TheLaw
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Musicals are make or break for me, either they’re very good or they’re awful. This was a very pleasant surprise in the first category, and the music is very good. No surprise it has sold well.
I kept
while watching La La Land, but this, this was something else.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
57,880 12 0
Same here... they're actually one of my least favourite genres, because I often find them very cringe inducing. I wasn't sure about this one at first, but it soon grew on me, and by the end I loved it!

Definitely looking forward to seeing what Manta may come up with, and will most likely place an order if it they do go ahead with it. :)

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Reactions
13,589 0 0
The special features on the two composers and the rehearsals are just as amazing - the energy of the lively composers is everywhere especially in that "From Now On" session. This made my top 5 movies of all time behind My Fair Lady.

"We are so passionate about finding music that will stand the test of time" said Michael Gracey the director. I say they certainly did.

Last edited:

yy0925

Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2013
Germany
Reactions
2,632 0 0
My wife and me just watched the movie last week and we love it. And of course I missed FAC and kimchi. So definitely in for this!

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
25,973 1 0
Hope the August pre order date for this and shape of water is wrong

Along with ready player one it’s a bit mental