Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GM  BS.jpg

17637192_408219449557826_6855572663060513200_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
would have used my mastercard but some idiot decided to steal my cc information. Have to wait for a new one..
Visa worked fine but costs me an additional 1,75% for currency conversion.

For some reason I have noticed that if you use a device other than a laptop, the payment through this system fails. How do you know that it is ordered? My first attempt shows a failed payment but the second one said payment successful? Also, does the card get charged right away or does it charge after its shipped? Never ordered through HDzeta.

For some reason I have noticed that if you use a device other than a laptop, the payment through this system fails. How do you know that it is ordered? My first attempt shows a failed payment but the second one said payment successful? Also, does the card get charged right away or does it charge after its shipped? Never ordered through HDzeta.
I have had no issues placing orders at HDzeta web store using either my phone or a desktop browser.

If you log in at HDzeta and navigate to MY ACCOUNT, you can straight away see your recent orders and it's clearly visible in the Status column when the order has been entered successfully:

20170420_HDzeta_Orders.jpg

Your card will be charged when you place the order.

Note that it can take a few minutes before your order's status changes from Pending to Payment Success.

Looks good to me. Never seen this flick. Ordered directly from HDZeta. It's my first order on their website.

I'm impressed with the total cost. $44.31 with shipping. That's like FAC! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.