Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GM  BS.jpg

17637192_408219449557826_6855572663060513200_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question as I have never ordered from HDZETA before but it seems to have disappeared from the site, is that normal? Are the orders we already made still good?

There's nothing to worry about ;)

Many other Silver Label editions are no longer listed in the HDzeta shop, e.g., Minions, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., The Secret Life of Pets.

There is absolutely no reason to jump to the conclusion that the release has been cancelled :)

Oh man, it looks awesome with that lenti :wow:. Also the backside....huh much more beautiful then I thought :emb:

I had zero interest in this product, but those two live pics made me re-evaluate my stance. I still neither like the mediocre steelbook nor the art on the front of the slip, but the combination of the lenti and the image on the back of the slip is great. Because of the loose lenti, this would be one of the few editions I'd keep sealed. Hopefully we'll get a GB for this one, too.

It´s back in database on HDzeta website, but SOLD-OUT. I wouldn´t probably buy it now anyway coz I already spent too much lately, but maybe Im gonna hunt it down later on eBay, I really like the front with lenti :cigar:

Does HDZeta send out a tracking # or do you have to manually find it in your account? Mine saids delivered?

Why did they have to make it a loose lenti? It's not like there is decent art on the front.

Really gutted to have to pass on this, but a poor WWA steel and stupid almost-duplicate front art means I can't justify the expense on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.