Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

GM  BS.jpg

17637192_408219449557826_6855572663060513200_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How come there was no price or even store link provided in the OP above?

This is the second title that gas gone live and on the site without any notice given (L.A. Confidential also)

I thought HDN got some revenue from using purchase links?

How come there was no price or even store link provided in the OP above?

This is the second title that gas gone live and on the site without any notice given (L.A. Confidential also)

I thought HDN got some revenue from using purchase links?

Amazon and Zavvi yes, everyone else we don't. Also, we do not get notified when a product goes live, only when someone posts in the thread here saying it's gone live.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Just a short info for the members who ordered directly. Check your creditcard account accuracy. When I've ordered this on April 20th my credit card was charged from HDZeta and at the same moment from another company from Shanghai with a higher amount.(I don't know the company and never ordered somthing there) I reported this to my bank today. (I got my creditcard bill for April today)

Last edited:
Just a short info for the members who ordered directly. Check your creditcard account accuracy. When I've ordered this on April 20th my credit was charged from HDZeta and at the same moment from another company from Shanghai with a higher amount.(I don't know the company and never ordered somthing there) I reported this to my bank today. (I got my creditcard bill for April today)
Damn, hope the same doesn't happen with Mad Max B&C :cautious: Hope you get it sorted buddy.

Reactions: Hatori
Just a short info for the members who ordered directly. Check your creditcard account accuracy. When I've ordered this on April 20th my credit card was charged from HDZeta and at the same moment from another company from Shanghai with a higher amount.(I don't know the company and never ordered somthing there) I reported this to my bank today. (I got my creditcard bill for April today)

oh ****! my cc bank contacted me at the 19th and asked if I bought something from "iloveugly". Someone in China used my cc. the amount was ~91€.
I also ordered The Green Mile from HDzeta.

My Bank sent me a new cc and I used that card to order Mad Max today.

Edit: I used my visa for the Green Mile so maybe there is no correlation.

...wtf HDzeta? nice Sticker

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Hatori
Beginning to make sense now. I ordered The Green Mile direct and have had 5 fraudulent purchase from overseas using my credit card.

oh ****! my cc bank contacted me at the 19th and asked if I bought something from "iloveugly". Someone in China used my cc. the amount was ~91€.

...wtf HDzeta? nice Sticker

Beginning to make sense now. I ordered The Green Mile direct and have had 5 fraudulent purchase from overseas using my credit card.

You guys scare me like hell. Looks like HDzeta website has really weak protection :ohno:.

I had no troubles ordering direct with Master so far, but you never know :meh:. I hope they will secure it better.

o_O Is HDzeta webstore even secure @wxlinkswd?? These are very worrying comments... I've only recently just received a new card from being cloned a short while ago too! :blackeye::facepalm::bag:(n) (Not with HDZ)

Nothing new with their website. These problems have been known since the beginning... Therefore I do not order from their site. They should offer PayPal.
I fully agree and took the risk. Worked out just fine with 2 previous orders I made. You'd just expect (or hope!) their site to be secure when shopping with them.

In this specific instance (Mad Max B&C-I know it's the wrong thread but related) I would've joined the GB tomorrow but knew I wouldn't be free at the announced go-live time. Saying that, it went live a day early anyway and with no prior warning. Go figure... :banghead:

I just hope everyone's payment details remain secure going forward.

Yeah, I'm so confused. I just opened mine. A gold label sticker that is silver and then the numbering sticker that says it's silver label.

I feel like...

6359045849927789051881624767_Zach%20Math.gif

In this specific instance (Mad Max B&C-I know it's the wrong thread but related) I would've joined the GB tomorrow but knew I wouldn't be free at the announced go-live time. Saying that, it went live a day early anyway and with no prior warning. Go figure... :banghead:

I believe there was no coordination with @apsmith21 regarding the timing which is why he opened it today instead of tomorrow.

We're upgrading to a brand new server in the very near future, and it could be any time in the next week - I think the members would be more surprised if they couldn't purchase at all. ;)

Of course, if a certain staff member was tagged in the GB announcement post, maybe next time we could plan better. :woot:

I fully agree and took the risk. Worked out just fine with 2 previous orders I made. You'd just expect (or hope!) their site to be secure when shopping with them.

I just hope everyone's payment details remain secure going forward.

I believe there was no coordination with @apsmith21 regarding the timing which is why he opened it today instead of tomorrow.

Yep.

Reactions: IRON MAN
It's very unfortunate that buyers have experienced fraudulent CC charges after ordering from the HDzeta web store. I haven't had those, but definitely looking carefully at the charges on my CC.

One thing to note, however, is that there is a third party payment processor for credit card payments. Many other web stores use a similar system for credit card purchases, as it can simplify things a lot when the store doesn't have to interface directly with various CC providers.

Thus, the problem is not necessarily with the HDzeta web store, but as they are the seller, they really should find out what goes wrong and where (or most likely, alert appropriate organizations).

Status
Not open for further replies.