Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 7th, 2015
Price: €12.90
Purchase link:
Amazon.it

thegrey.jpg

Last edited:
I loved the movie and I'd love to have the steelbook in my collection. Hopefully the title will be original, without the Italian subtitle.
I had some terrible experience with Amazon IT when ordering single steelbooks. Does anyone know if they use boxes when you order more than 1 steelbook?

OMG! I was really hoping for a UK release of this on steelbook. But if that design is going to be worldwide, they can keep it!! Really fugly!!

I loved the movie and I'd love to have the steelbook in my collection. Hopefully the title will be original, without the Italian subtitle.
I had some terrible experience with Amazon IT when ordering single steelbooks. Does anyone know if they use boxes when you order more than 1 steelbook?
I ordered 2 and still recieved them in a cardboard envelope. It may work if you order more but I don't think it's guaranteed.

Reactions: Raimi
I ordered 2 and still recieved them in a cardboard envelope. It may work if you order more but I don't think it's guaranteed.

That's what I was afraid of. Hmm...maybe this will be released in the UK or Germany as well :)

Reactions: Sigill
Not in a hurry, no.

I once received five steelbooks in a cardboard mailer, four of them in two stacks of two adjacent to each other with the fifth lying on top of them across the two stacks. Amazing, but true.

Three damaged steelbooks but Amazon CS quickly sent replacements. Once again in a cardboard envelope but this time undamaged.

One probably should order at least seven items, then they wouldn't fit in a cardboard envelope :D

Reactions: Raimi
I have shared the same experience when ordering steelbooks from Amazon.it No matter the quantity they have no idea when it comes to safe packaging and it results in busted up steelbooks.