The Guest (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Purchase: Zavvi (live now!)
Release: December 29,2014
Price: £17.99
Notes: Zavvi exclusive

TheGuest_BD_steelbook_3D.JPG

I know nothing *official* has been said but I tweeted Icon today and this was the response:

https://twitter.com/LGrima/status/525292369399541760

Last edited by a moderator:
The OST on this is better than Drive in my opinion ... Drive & The Guest are very similar artistically / music wise and the weirdness level.

Anybody actually received this yet? Had the dispatch email about a week ago for this and The Butterfly Effect but no sign....damn Christmas!

Same here, had the dispatch e-mail a week ago today. I've ordered three more steelbooks from Zavvi since then (Moon, The Road and The Deer Hunter) and I've got a funny feeling that they'll get here before The Guest at this rate. Heh.

No packages for me lately either... postie still seems to be getting bills to my door with no problem though! Hopefully we'll all have this steel by the end of the week.

Was hoping it would be gloss but matte fits the artwork better I think.. Even though I think the artwork isn't nowhere near the greatness they could have made for this film. The purple U.K. blu ray with gloss would have been so much better.

I was also hoping the inside would be the image of him throwing the grenades while smiling haha

That first image looks so much better than how it actually looks in normal light too