Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: March 29, 2017
Purchase: yesasia.com
Price: $59.99 (free shipping)

Note: 2 LP, regular black, pressed in Germany, Gatefold sleeve

Ohne Titel.png

Ohne Titel 2.png

Award-winning director Park Chan Wook (Stoker) transplants Welsh author Sarah Waters's crime novel Fingersmith about the love between a rich heiress and her maid from Victoria-era London to Japanese-occupied Korea in the erotic thriller The Handmaiden. Kim Min Hee stars as heiressHideko who lives with her uncle (Jo Jin Woong) in a luxurious mansion. In an attempt to seize the heiress's wealth, a swindler (Ha Jung Woo) pretends to be Count Fujiwara and hires pickpocket Sook Hee (Kim Tae Ri) to become her maid. Though Sook Hee is given the mission to convince Hideko to marry Count Fujiwara, she finds herself sexually attracted to her new mistress.

The Handmaiden soundtrack features music by award-winning music director Jo Young Wook who has scored many of Park Chan Wook's films including Thirst, Oldboy and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.

I would love to order but I read so many bad things about Yesasia in regards of packaging and customer service :bored:
Not sure if this will be released by someone else since there's no announcement yet ..

I would love to order but I read so many bad things about Yesasia in regards of packaging and customer service :bored:
Not sure if this will be released by someone else since there's no announcement yet ..

Could buy it directly in Germany for you and sent it to you.
But guess it might be too expensive that way ;)