May 30, 2014
Release date: March 29, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
HDN Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

013132643861_canvas_Height_360_canvas_Width_640.jpg

BDQ0G_Vt3ro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That empty third disc spot is going to bug the crap out of me..
Definitely hope I can fill it it with something later (ahem *ROADSHOW please*)

Apparently this was up again for shipping early this morning. If you missed out on that, I'd definitely try to snag one in store today, I don't think there will be a whole lot left to ship - might be in store only going forward

tough call on this one but i decided to pass on it and wait for the UK one, i just can not double dip at the moment, but oh man i'm fighting it...maybe if it was cheaper but i dont think we will see 19.99 prices anymore....

Went to one store on my late lunch and they were all gone already. I like the way this looks better compared to the Target exclusive.

Reactions: harry
went to my BB and they put out 4 copies of this. me and three other dudes snatched them up. this steelbook looks much, much better in person than it does in photos.

Received mine yesterday. Along with a couple other things. I opened up everything...threw all trash in a bin at work. Looking over it at work, I noticed 3 small, but very visible dents on the back. Argh!
So...I can send it back, or exchange in store. I dropped by before work today, hoping for something quick. First, she told me there were none in store. Ok..no big deal. Just ship it to me. Oops...not avalable!
I placed an order with a different store, that says it is available. And customer service has been awesome..so, I will just ship back and get a refund. Hopefully. Hopefully.....

View attachment 230559 I've had 3 steels in hand, 1 .com order and 2 ISPU's, and all have had this mark on the front. Did anyone else notice this on theirs?

@goufcustom check it out...

Same on mine. Not very pronounced, but it is there.

I pre-ordered mine for in-store pickup. I got to my local store about 90 minutes after they opened and they were sold out of floor copies. They still had dozens of the new Hunger Games steelbook. I wonder if the demand for this was higher than anticipated?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: wjasoncul
I pre-ordered mine for in-store pickup. I got to my local store about 90 minutes after they opened and they were sold out of floor copies. They still had dozens of the new Hunger Games steelbook. I wonder if the demand for this was higher than anticipated?
Based on what folks have said so far about 3-4 copies per store, it may just be that there aren't many to go around. Pure speculation of course, but as you say, it was gone fast; Store Pickup was unavailable for all of the stores in my area (and then some) well before lunchtime.